Help. Had some rain and wind

Hey everyone, Had a bad storm come through last night and it messed with my plants. What do I do? It bent them pretty good. A few of the branches are broke but not all the way off. What should I do? Thanks

I was hoping to go at least another week or two before havesting.

1 Like

You can try tying them to a post or the main stalk to hold them up and see if that helps at all

Go ahead and tie them up. Give them some support and they should get you thru till the end.
Mine was flattened bad last week in a hurricane.
But too. Keep an eye out for any bud rot starting to form. It seems to come on a lot quicker after the plant has been stressed like that.
Good luck.
:v::pray:

2 Likes

The ones that broke but not completely you can put some honey on the split and tape her up. She’ll be good to go😎

2 Likes

Tie them up or wait a few days of sun and she’ll be right back up

I live in new england, and we had strong wind. My plants are 7 feet tall, and when I saw them this morning, I almost had a heart attack. Branches were broken, plants were practically laying on the ground, some of the split where the main stem is. We took some gorilla tape, electrical tape, and taped all of the branches back to the main stem, and tie them back to the stem with the string for extra support. So far so good. Some branches just got bent, but they looked somewhat straight now.
Do not worry. They will recover.

3 Likes

It’s a weed. It’s unreal how fast they heal. I completely tore a lower main branch off my vegging plant a few weeks ago and taped it up. I swabbed it with alcohol first and taped it like a madman and said a little prayer for her.

She is fine now! And there was only a tiny piece of outer skin holding the branch on when it broke.

3 Likes

I had totally around 20 branches broken on my plants this season. From tropical storm a while ago, and now from strong wind. Only one branch did not not make it, it was too close to the ground and got dirt in there. Most of them were hanging on a piece of skin. Its unbelievable, they made it. Look beautiful now.

High,
I’ve had that happen and I kinda made a splint used a dowel today and electrical tape taped her up and she made it through
Ger

1 Like

That 5th pic looks like a damn bush!!!

How’s she doing since the hi up bud?

I taped them up and tied them up to support them all. Live and learn. First time growing so will do a lot of things different next time

1 Like

That is a desperate grower😂

1 Like

You have no clue :rofl:

1 Like