Help 😢 GSC "Auto" yellowing leaves

Hi y’all,

These gsc “autos” (only flowering now at 15+ weeks after I switched lights to 12/12 :/) are suffering seemingly the same thing (both get the same treatment). They’re kept at 24C with plenty of air circulation and have 2x 75W CFL’s and a 100W LED board. Water them whenever they’re dry about an inch down usually 3ish days feeding with Canna Terra flores on their schedule and potted in Canna Terra pro medium. I use a dropper kit to test pH and seems to be on the mark out of the tap once I add the flores, about 6.3.

They have been a problem since the start and it’s been so long I just don’t want them to die now they’re so close :pleading_face:. The yellow leaves are advancing up the plant quickly starting with the oldest leaves. Leaves go yellow/chlorotic before the veins while they remain green then eventually dark/purple and the serrated edges seem to also curl upwards and go purple?

Help :cry:

1 Like

@Kristie25 Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:
A pic of entire plant would help us!