Help grow 2 new problems

Hi my auto ami haze is looking sick in the bad way.

Using bio bizz range and soil. Flower week 2 under 600w mh temp 22c 65 humidity

2 Likes

Does it always look like that, or at the end of the day? Looks thirsty or tired.

2 Likes

I would start by picking up the pot and judge the weight. And verify if it needs water. And if it’s heavy you will need to let it dry out a few days. Just my thought good luck.

Hi for 3 days it was dry so i watered her and nothing has changed. She is still growing but not perking up.

1 Like

my other non auto is doing fine. Although i did bend some branches last week. Might be that but even ones I didn’t touch are droopy :pleading_face:

1 Like

It sounds like it’s not sick but needs some time to recover.

1 Like

How often are you watering and how much ?

Every other day 1.5 litres. Its a 45litre por.

1 Like

I so hope so. This grow started so much better than my first, broke my heart to see it unhappy

When plants get bigger they consume more water specially in flowering stage, I like to water about every 3 days , water to runoff then let it dry out.

1 Like

Mine never runs off :woman_shrugging:t4:Maybe they need more water. They had 1.5 today i will see what it does overnight.

1 Like

May want to consider bringing ur humidity down before u end up dealing with bud rot

2 Likes

@Dutchessark for the next day or so try to get to a sweet spot in your temp and humidity so she will drink as much as possible while recovering. There are charts online that you can tune to. Water to run off slowly, she’s only going to take what she needs and the rest will drain off. This way you know shes getting enough. They say to stay with PH’d H2O until she recovers (hopefully!!) then resume your nute regiment.

Pulling for ya!!

2 Likes

Omg think ya right i got temp to 27 and she looked better in minutes. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: humidity is 45 now but if it rains :woman_shrugging:t4:

2 Likes

Looks like a watering issue as mentioned… Over or under watered… My experience if you’re not sure go another day without water… idk I’m relatively noobin here too but have experienced that & I was OVER watering… let her dry out pretty good then spaced out watering better and she was super happy! A wise hippie once said “when in doubt, dry her out” idk if this helps…(: good luck! Keep posting pictures! Much love :green_heart::v:t2:

1 Like

@Dutchessark it’s ok, increase the air flow around her (not directly on her) if that happens. It will drop, if you have exhaust, turn it up. Your temp will drop so find that sweet spot again. You’ll be good…shes getting happy again. Pics???

1 Like

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner !

@Dutchessark fill out the support ticket and we can all help you better, does look like underwatering! I also included a VPD chart or Vapor Pressure Deficit, you want to be in the green!

1 Like

2 Likes

You should always water to runoff that way your expelling excess salts and things that your plant shouldnt have. It also help to ph and ppm the runoff so you lnow what you have going on

2 Likes

With bio bizz you don’t need run off apparently. Its all organic and works as a system. Although the website says water daily. :see_no_evil: i was doing every 3 days