Help! Gorilla Glue autos going downhill fast!

This here. How long did you try 12-12 light hours? Takes 7-10 days normally to transition

2 Likes

What is strength of nutrient mix: 4-4-4 at planting, added 3-15-0 after week 3

So I’m no expert and I’ve never grown in coco, only soil but I’m assuming the basics are the same. 4-4-4 is fine at planting but after weeks 2 or 3 you should be boosting the nitrogen not so much the phosphorus and potassium. At flowering you should use less nitrogen but more P and K like 10-30-20.
Don’t know if this is a cause of leaf discoloration, but I’m sure the guys will let you know if I’m wrong.
Good luck!

1 Like

4-4-4 is fine for veg. They prefer higher N then flowering, but PK each have uses as well. If she doesnt need it? She wouldnt eat it.

Ok, so, I finally have things figured out and I appreciate everyone’s input! Basically, it was a CalMag issue, however the issue was a secondary symptom of a phosphorus deficiency. Not having experience using dry amendments (and no experience at all) my plants were starving. Once I realized this I needed a way to feed them quickly since they are so close to harvest, so I picked up some Fox Farm Tiger Bloom. Within a coupe feedings, they were bouncing back. Lesson learned!

1 Like