Help getting started

Hi guys I’m a 100% newbie and my partner has never started from seed but he has lots of experience growing outside. We’re in sort of a bind and need help but aren’t really sure how to obtain help on this website. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Please and thank you.

How/ where do I ask for support?
We started seven Gorilla Glue 4 seeds in water and they didn’t germinate. After thinking through what happened we assumed that the local hard water was the problem and put our last three seeds in bottled water. After a week of soaking none of the seeds have germinated. The only thing I can think of is that they were irradiated by the post office during shipment.

How/ where do I go to ask for replacement seeds?
Since all of the seeds are guaranteed to germinate, how do we go about requesting replacement seeds? We followed the instructions we found on this website.

Regards,
BabyGardener

You can contact them via email support@ilovegrowingmarijuana.com and explain your situation

2 Likes

After I soak I use the paper towel method out of 6 only one ever started in soaking. Never had a seed not start in paper towels. In fact yesterday I checked and one had not only sprouted but had shed the seed husk.

2 Likes

I waited 5 days on one to get a tail finally.
Sometimes they do take a bit.

1 Like