Help G 13 Autos not doing well

Help please everything was good but last 2 weeks have been no good. but this is urgent.

These are G13 autos that have took an obvious turn for the worse. 3 gal fabric pots with ocean forest soil.light is a 5x5 foldable LED bar light (unsure of brand but it is a mid range from Amazon) Everything was good till about 10 days ago, I’m not able to check and care for daily as they are not in my home and I work 50+ every week. but I try to at least get to them every other day. Just want some opinions on what’s going on.

6 Likes

Personally, I believe they are hungry. Plant still need N well into flower. It’s a necessary component to deliver calcium to the plant. Without enough N your plant will not take up other nutrients including your potassium. I would bump up my nutrients that deliver calcium and magnesium.
My opinions are my own and should be taken as misinformation until verified by a trusted source

8 Likes

Help the community with a support ticket Growmie :love_you_gesture:

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant/what week of flower
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, fabric pots
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system LED, MH/HPS/CMH/Fluorescents, or other
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

8 Likes

Welcome to the community ! my 1st thoughts Check PPM run off Numbers and make adjustments accordingly plants look hungry. If not already on water day I will go with a full dose of cal- Mag. Community has you covered happy growing. :v:

7 Likes

Hey @Phudson , I am gonna chime in here too.
Welcome to the forum as I see you just joined up.
I agree with the others that they look hungry. Ocean Forest soil is good for about 5 to 6 weeks and then you have to feed from there on. The support ticket posted above is a great way for us to help aim you in the right direction. Sounds like you are busy so the more info you can take the time to post the better the answers will be. The restrictions on posting will be lifted after a day in case you encountered that. Your plants look very good overall and I believe that tent will be a jungle soon with a little tweaking.

5 Likes

Thanks everyone, I’m going to go give them a little TLC this afternoon. I’ve always been finicky when it comes to feeding autos. I you could very well be correct. I will fill out a full support ticket once I have the information on the light and everything else. The quick response are much appreciated and I will update this evening! Thanks again everyone who chimes in.

4 Likes

They are hangry.

5 Likes

shy030IeNMQmc
SVwV3apWu0obm

4 Likes

8 Likes

Lol. Good brain. @Spiney_norman :+1: out of :heart: already. Spread the laughter.

3 Likes

Feed them the same as photo periods, they’ll tell you if you need to reduce the nutrient PPMs :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

I’m not sure that was what the issue is. I fed full strength cal Meg and nuts in back to back feeding and I’m not seeing the results I’d like to see. Maybe just need a little more time. The way they are dropping I’m wondering if overwatering is culprits along side another issue. I’m forced to use tap water and it is rather hard water but previously had no issues. How water then hit with full strength nutrients and cal eg Hope it helps…my girls are running out of time I’m afraid…likely is it that nutrient lockout could be the issue? I’m going to attempt a flush with distilled

Uploading: CF2994BD-BD45-439A-92F9-3F1F27B05B13.jpeg…
Uploading: 5E3C4C19-3F39-40B7-AE3C-1BCC9C57BEAE.jpeg…
I

2 Likes

What’s the input PH and PPMs and the run off of these. We need to figure out what the soil numbers are and run off is used for that :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Runoff ppm is extremely high. Ike 3000-4000. I just gave a full dose of nuts (cal Meg and FF) with a ppm of around 1200. Everyone kept saying they were hungry but I believe the issue is lock out. How do I go about a sling this? Or is there anything I can do at this point? I think the tap water is my main culprit, just not sure how to correct at this elements? Really need some detailed advice here, afraid I’m going to lose the whole crop… :hotpoint. Transplant is out of the question this late but can you flush soil that is that saturated with unwanted elements?

1 Like

Input ph was 6.2 at last feeding

1 Like

I would suggest a flush to get the PPMs down around 1000-1200. I suspect the high PPM run off is due to lack of run off on previous feedings and testing the run off to see if it’s a feed day or water day. Set a target PH of 6.5 and 1000 PPMs for input and run off after you get the PPMs down :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

that’s a massive PPM in soil runoff…you need to flush.

1 Like