HELP....fuzzy seedlings

I don’t know if that was a good Ideea :joy:, the :seedling: are very fragile and a simple touch can kill them. And maybe you can wait a little bit more for them to throw the shell by themselves :wink:

@GreenThunder, Yes. I read it on two other posts but in hindsight there weren’t any cool photos like yours to see. That was pretty cool. Yeah, the other threads explained the peroxide would wash any mold off an infected area and it seemed to work fine since the babies ended up fine. Only problem is when someone says fuzzy, it may be something totally different. Without pictures who knows.

2 Likes

@Donaldj, No problem Don, I’m way too old to not have made any mistakes and I’ll be the first to admit it when I do. That’s for the information

My mind thinks mold in relation to fuzzy so that’s why I was worried. I hadn’t taken the time to research because I noticed it right before heading out the door for work. I knew the fastest way to get info was to ask here and check back later. I get what @M4ur meant about being sure before giving advice. I would hope anyone would gather a range of suggestions and still research before doing anything to the babies… that’s how I do it anyway.

3 Likes

@GreenThunder, I believe I actually told someone the same thing. Or actually it was, “Don’t believe anything your hear and only half of what you see.” The more information you have the better decision you can make.

4 Likes

The dang light fell on them this morning :persevere: One was knocked out of her cup but survived. Also both shed their seeds in the night. I had tried to pull them off last night but they were still secure. The stems don’t look as fuzzy too. The non crisis is over :smiley:
I’ll start a journal for this girls… it looks like they’ll make it :sunglasses:

3 Likes

That’s way cool @GreenThunder about the girls perking up. I woke up wondering how I misinterpreted your root thingy and after going back over the old post from, “Root Rot.”. “Bad looking Roots and Leaves”, “…O.G DWC & Me” and several other subjects with H2O2, I now know why. There’s tons of stuff about root problems and the use of Peroxide. It just depends what caused the problem. I was hoping I wasn’t an idiot. I would probably give the same advise unless I had a good up close picture like Professor D showed us. Greenthunder, Don’t forget to sing to those little girls, I’m sure they’d love it. Well, depending on the song of course. Note to self, don’t offer any more suggestions.

3 Likes

Well I hope you haven’t lost sleep on it :wink: Like I said, fuzzy to me meant possible mold or rot. I think I just hadn’t buried them quite enough.
I was excited to see a very nice root growing from the one that spilled out of her cup. It’s a much better outlook today, despite the fallen light :sunglasses:

@GreenThunder, no, you were spot on Chica. I didn’t look at your photos very well and assumed. And you know what assuming does, right? Professor D is a super smart dude, he knows what to look for and how to reason through the diagnosis. I had a fan vibrate off a shelf and do the same thing. I don’t know about you but my grow area is soo small, a dropped pencil would do damage. We almost have to put Velcro on everything we have in there. Or nail it down.

1 Like

That is a good news :+1:
Maybe you can tag me in your journal :thinking::wink:

1 Like

I will for sure. I should be able to get it posted this evening

WWA has the start of her first set of jagged leaves :grin:

2 Likes

Tag me too! :sunglasses:

1 Like