Help from anyone! First grow! Seedlings

Would you suggest I stop feeding them now?

2 Likes

Personnally, I would feed another week… :nerd_face:

3 Likes

I think you’re definitely in the 2 week window to water feed only :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Tomorrow makes 9 weeks exactly since I flipped the lights to 12/12
Having a very hard time with this loupe trying to get trichome shots. What I do know is that I don’t see any amber yet. Thinking to check again next weekend? Any suggestions or do they look close? Thanks again!

@kaptain3d @Spudgunner @The_Chef @Graysin @OGIncognito @PurpNGold74

6 Likes

She looks really good. :heart_eyes:
Hard to tell, because the pictures are blurry, but she seems ready to me… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

On point with the buds stacking!! Agree with you on mostly clear :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Looking cloudy to me - if you’re after a little amber, I’d leave em for another 5-7 days. Otherwise pretty darn ready. :v::100:

2 Likes

Beautiful! Some clear, some cloudy, no amber! So maybe another week? I’m bad at this guessing game, my Bruce Banner looked like that and I thought another week, turned out another 4 before I said Enuff!

2 Likes

She’s definitely close enough for chop. Pics are blurred but from what I can make out Sis, you’re in the chop zone. :call_me_hand::beers:

2 Likes

Few pictures from today. Still seeing a lot of clear and some cloudy. Although I did see my 1st amber today (pic included) I’m thinking at least another week. If anyone disagrees please let me know as this is my first time! Thanks to all!

A lot of clear

And 1st amber!

5 Likes

That is one beautiful looking girl! You’re doing amazing well done. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks! Did you ever get your RH stable with the Grove Bags?

1 Like

What strain is this? Sometimes even if it is a strain I do not particularly get down with, I still would like to grow when they are this beautiful.

I missed when I went through the intro but now I see it if this is the same plants GG#4 correct?

2 Likes

Yes GG#4 @Bonjoyle

2 Likes

@Tdevine yes I sure did! I put it down to two things, I wasn’t using my meter reader correctly, giving me a false reading and the buds weren’t dry enough, and also kept them in the bags in a room with high humidity, I believe the bags take on the rooms ambient temperature, or Atleast a bit of it, so it’s best kept in a cool and dark room while stored and curing

1 Like

@Se7en So glad you got it under control! I was watching in the back ground very nervously!

2 Likes

@Tdevine hahah bless you thank you! Your time we be here very shortly! Bet you can’t wait! They’re looking beautiful :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Shes a beauty

2 Likes

Thanks! Excited for this run to finish & start round #2!!

1 Like

Should be sterilizing the trim scissors and getting you drying station setup!

Those plants look AMAZING

3 Likes