Help from anyone! First grow! Seedlings

Looking good

1 Like

You did perfectly, imo. Very well done :clap: :heavy_check_mark: :ok_hand:

For the split, you might want to tie it off with a few turns of your green wire, or even better, a few turns with some tape, electrical, teflon, or any tape really… I prefer teflon because it stretches with the growth of the stem, but any tape will do… :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys! Well it’s been 4 days and I have a concern about the leaves. It seems to only be on one plant (the slow poke) Pics included. Any idea what I need to do? Ppm going in was 500. Bumped it up today to 850. Coming out is around 1200 ( the highest)

And these are pics of the other 2

@Fieldofdreams @OGIncognito @kaptain3d @Spudgunner @beachglass @The_Chef @PurpNGold74 and everyone who has been helping!
Also is it normal for the leaves to droop like that on the other 2 plants? May have to zoom in on the pictures. Thanks :pray:

1 Like

The first one is showing what looks like a calcium deficiency. What kinda calmag are u adding? Also pH of your runoff?

The other two seem to have a Nitrogen Toxicity. Maybe cut the N heavy nutrient or go water only the next 2 or 3 feeds

2 Likes

@PurpNGold74 So about 30 minutes ago I was checking the one that I’m concerned about. It had taken over a week to start to flower compared to the other 2. All Photoperiod. Anyways just a little bit ago while checking it I noticed nanners coming out the buds! So started looking at all the buds on this one plant and it’s COVERED in nanners! I mean COVERED! What do I do! Thanks :+1: The other 2 have none that I see! About you question I just started Cal-Mag today at 5ml per gallon. Never had used it before. As far as pH? Couldn’t tell you since I’m using pH perfect Advanced Nutrients. Just been trusting it!

Not sure what to do guys!? I did move it out of the room. Also got some tweezers and plucked for almost a hour. Literally ever bud covered in them. Not sure what caused this? Only in week 3 of flower. Hopefully the 2 others won’t develop any nanners! But I really don’t want to throw this one plant away! So much $ and work went into it ! So bummed out :sob: Think I could just keep it separate from the others and try to finish it (6-7 more weeks!) Any help please!!

Ok so the one with the concerns (cal deficiency) is the one throwing nanners? And you say everywhere so whichever it is? Gotta go. Normally ud pull one or two off and hope they dont come back. In this situation? She goes. Put a bag over her head and drag her behind the shed :rofl:.

Got pics?

Ok on one foot. She can grow outside. You gotta be considerate (ok should be) of other possible grows though. Those nanners are going to find some weed some where. And someone’s gonna get some seeds they dont want haha. Also, pollenated buds will not be as good. Once a bud gets pollenated, energy goes from thc to seed production. She gots to get away from the two safe girls.

Also is there any chance that plant was getting light over lights out time? Been peeking in there? Maybe a red light comes on? Light timers have accidents

4 Likes

Yup! And she also took way longer than the other 2 to start to flower. All 3 are the same GG#4 seeds (photos)

:sob::sob::sob::sob: That sucks! I did move her outside, by the shed :wink:. Close enough! I literally pulled around 10-20 nanners from almost every bud! Pulled close to 100 nanners! I did not take pics before, but I’m sure there is more! I’ll get some pics tho!
My poor baby girl, didn’t want 2 be a girl :sob::sob:

1 Like

Oh yeah… I do, but I make sure the lights are off! I use my phone light to RUN in there at night to change the Window AC Unit temp down from 77 to 72.

P.S. Besides having seeds would it be smokable? My pops said he’s smoking weed for 60 years with seeds. (He hates to kill it too! :joy:)
He wants to know if we can keep it outside or move it to the basement?

2 Likes

Yes it would be smokable, but a lot less potent and the terpenes will be way off…

As far as keeping it inside: absolutely not. If you don’t want your other plants to be pollinated… That pollen travels surprisingly far and would ruin any other crops of your neighbors that might be growing weed too… :nerd_face:
So keeping it outside wouldn’t be considerate of other growers around you…

3 Likes

What’s the chances the other 2 plants are pollinated? I did check them and see none on them! Also will be checking them daily now. I wonder if I stressed them too much by not watering soon enough? Or if the humidity being between 60-70 stressed it? I finally got dehumidifier today, so hopefully rh will be stable now around 50

1 Like

It depends on the stage of the nanners. If none had opened, and you caught it early? You should be safe. If tomaro you see 50% of the pistils are turning color? Not so safe.

Either way like Kapt said, its smokable. And itll be better then buying reggie with seeds which sucks. But it wont be ‘full potential’

2 Likes

I think you are talking about this. If so almost all of them are red/orange and brown. Only a very few white.

As shown in the picture, I took a picture of a white one too. But there are like 5 white compared to the rest color!
You can actually see nanners on the last picture

4 Likes

Absolutely. The fact that those have changed is not a good sign at all. But u got her out of there. Hopefully soon enough

2 Likes

I hope so too! I will be checking my other 2 plants daily and checking buds very close! Thanks for your help! Will keep everyone updated!

1 Like

@Tdevine just catching up on your thread tonight, so sorry to hear you got a hermie situation. I think you may be right about what the stressor may have been. The 2 wilt situations you dealt with may have been your catalyst. Praying nobody’s pollinated!!

3 Likes

@Fieldofdreams Yes! Lessons learned would be to water before they fully die on me and to check buds closely more often. Oh and no more peaking in at night to turn AC down! By the way… CONGRATULATIONS :tada::tada::tada::tada:

2 Likes

@Fieldofdreams
3de0926329dfa9a34dd7d5d533d6fa49f6713a76a9b456026c0e3c13f29b52bd.0

2 Likes

@Tdevine I guess I did lol

2 Likes

Very beautiful

1 Like