Help for new grower with problems

Hello I am new to the site and new at growing. If anybody is available to help me diagnose my plants I would greatly appreciate it. I have attached a picture of 3 different plants. I have a total of 8.
Hoping I can save a few. Thanks I’m advance.

2 Likes

I moved your post to it’s own thread: should get more attention.

Last picture showing a hermaphrodite and should be removed from grow area (unless wanting seeds). May be too late.

5 Likes
5 Likes

Thank you for splitting, this is my first time on the website, and I tried to learn how to grow from YouTube. I am completely lost. Lol I have no idea which plant is male and which is female.
I do apologize for being so uneducated but I’m willing to learn if you are willing to help me out.

1 Like

Both of us said the last picture was the male plant. You can see it’s stacking up pollen pods and not bud flowers like the rest of the plants

1 Like

Yes I saw that, I was referring to the other pictures. I have removed the male plant that I was instructed to dispose of.

Yeah lots of stuff on the tube, not sure about. This sight has been very helpful

1 Like

Yes YouTube had me doing all types of stuff. I’ve literally been winging this for about 2/3 months. I had no idea that there was sites like this to help beginners.

2 Likes

Don’t apologize. I believe you’ve come to the right place to get the help you need.

Use the @ sign to tag in folks like this: @Not2SureYet

Everything starts with the lighting. If you have inadequate lighting all processes slow down and disease/deficiencies can develop that cause you trouble throughout the grow.

Soil is critical: if you use anything that says: “Needs no fertilizer for 3 months!” or “Moisture Control Formula!” those are the wrong product. There are a number of cannabis-friendly medias (Fox Farms, Roots Organics, Promix etc) that are optimized for cannabis.

Good genetics and patience is necessary as well. Good instruments: best to get a good digital PH and TDS meter along with calibration solution and Standard Reference/Storage solutions. Commercial PH up and down contains micro-nutrients so all in all is beneficial.

Why don’t you lay out your current grow so that we have an idea where you are doing well and where you need support.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

You will probably have only a limited number of posts available until you build up the trust level with the Forum engine. When you have your data together tag me in and I’ll take a look.

10 Likes

@Coachcee11 Welcome to the community.

1 Like

Stick with this web site and read read read. Tons of help on here. I’m new so not much specific to add now. Just keep at it. You’ll be good.

1 Like

@Coachcee11. Welcome to the community. These amazing growers will give you great advice.

1 Like

Welcome! @Coachcee11

1 Like