Help first timer

Not sure if pics loaded but my ladies are browning since I bought the HLG 320 build have it set at 50% on driver. could this be too much nutrients

Couple of questions.

Are you fertilizing?

What soil are you using?

How far is your light from your plants?

Support ticket info will help us help you too.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No

1 Like

Kinda basic here, I know they are auto flower.soil is some my local dirt Lowes cow manure and miracle grow. first 22 days with a sunraise 1200 watt burple light switched to hlg320 after reading tons of stuff here. Before switch they were very healthy and green. I also started using the little ceramic siphon waterers witch flooded out the bottom and was giving the fox farm grow big 6-4-4. the light is 24" 7 gallon grow bags indoor 3x3 indoor tent 18 on 6 off schedule temp 75 humidity 64% CO2 making with sugar yeast and warm water small fan drawing in air from bottom exhausting out of top vents. don’t have ph bought one from amazon but it broke

1 Like

You have nute burn. I would transplant in a different soil like a Fox Farms product or another soil buffered for cannabis.

I don’t know what support ticket is

The stuff below my support ticket comment is the ticket. They are questions about your grow environment.

nutes being fertilizer? I thought so too, so I stopped using it and have transplanted into new soil but same soil mix , I did stop using the 6-4-4 about 4 days ago and flushed a lot of well water thru them before transplant.

Support ticket info will help us help you too.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
• Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
• Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
• PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
• PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
• Indoor or Outdoor
• Light system
• Temps; Day, Night
• Humidity; Day, Night
• Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
• AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
• Co2; Yes, No

This is a support ticket. Just copy and paste

Miracle Grow soil and cannabis don’t get along too well. You need to find a different soil to put it in.

1 Like

my dirt and cow manure was at least 80 % not a lot of miracle grow. found fox farm fertlizers but not the dirt where do you find the soil?
Thanks !!

They produce a couple of different soils. Your plant needs a break from the nutes and their Happy Frog soil isn’t too hot.

Others may mention other good soil options as well.

When you do get your soil squared away, be sure not to feed fertilizers for at least 4 weeks after your last transplant (for the majority of available soils.)

Also the plants are soaked. That doesn’t help one bit. Never get them wet at this stage. The leaves will burn extremely easy due to the magnification of the lights and water on the leaves.

1 Like

I spray them twice a day with a mist bottle thought I read that on here

Only for seedlings with domes on them.

1 Like

Don’t spray with lights on. Wash that soil off your roots and repot in some Happy Frog or Light Warrior or some Promix if you want to save them. Hopefully you sterilized your “dirt” or great way to bring pests inside.

2 Likes

that might be part of problem, does 24" sound like proper height? HLG 320 red spectrum

Where can you buy happy frog or light warrior?

Amazon or grow shops.

1 Like

Where I live I have to order on Amazon. Because I’m not going to spend $40 for fuel per trip to the big city and back home.

2 Likes

That’s a nice light.

24" is probably okay, but it can’t hurt to back it off a little more and encourage them to stretch out a little. The 320 puts out a lot of light and your plants are still pretty young.

2 Likes