Help first time grower needing advice

Ok so my older plant looks like it’ pre flowering I’m a first time grower so I’m wondering if I have to go to 12/12 or should I wait a little longer

1 Like

Cannabis going into flowering when the light schedule is above 14 hours/day is most likely an auto. Are you growing autos?

3 Likes

No I bought feminized seeds I’m 18/6 for lighting

Looking nice and healthy. I’m not seeing preflower or signs of preflower :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Ok so basically I’m excited for nothing how will I tell when it’s pre flowering

1 Like

You will see pistils forming at the tips of the plant.

4 Likes

Thanks lots this advice helps a lot I was so lost lol like just that piece of information saves me tons of worry I now know to just leave it alone an let it do it’s thing lol

3 Likes

Photoperiod cannabis will show sex at some point between 4 and 7 weeks. It will put up calyxes at the nodes of the plant, but it isn’t preflower, it is probably just showing sex.

4 Likes

:point_up_2: words to live by :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Facts lol

It’s very difficult… I know the giddy feeling of wanting to stair at them, sing, talk whatever works :joy:. It’s my daily therapy routine between my working hours :love_you_gesture:

4 Likes

Examples of what to look for. MALE PLANT

Female Plant
Female
I like pictures, easier than typing.

1 Like

And when those calyxes at the main branch do get fat, don’t panic. The calyxes there sit alone with no flowers and look like male parts. They will almost look like they have a seed.

3 Likes