Help first time grow autoflower!

I’m using bionovo and have started to use blackstrap molasses as well. I swear my plants are smiling at me after the molasses. I’m looking for a new feed as I’m seeing deficiencies. I also use PK13/14, Cannazym and Canna’s own calmag. I did try and source AN nutes but they don’t seem to be available here. I’m also in the process of switching to hydroponic feed for my soil as well. Keep me posted on the sensi feeds, I’ve looked at them recently. I’ve also ordered Mycorrhizae as well.
Keep the glass on your hood spotless as well mate. I have its neighbour :sunglasses:

4 Likes

Happy New Year ! Nice set up definitely got more room to work with. Plants are looking good.

3 Likes

Yes it is.

Part A is the Jack’s Hydroponics(5-12-26)
Part B is the Calcium Nitrate bag(15-0-0)
And any bag of Epsom salt works for the third part.

Per gal mixture is
3.6g of Part A
2.4g of Part B
1.2g of Epsom salt

You have to mix them in order of operations so you take your bucket of water and put in the part A and the Epsom salt then stir until completely dissolved. Once that’s completely dissolved you add in the Part B, stir until dissolved…then PH.

6 Likes

Hi all, back un still looking abit droopy maybe me over watering, but she’s still not in flower :joy: so tonight iv changed the timer so it’s 12 till 12, how long do they normally take to flip on a 12/12 please? @Oldguy @Davyg @Covertgrower @kellydans

5 Likes

Usually 2-3 weeks for a transition @Bongtoker.
Should see some pistils starting to show after about 10 days +/-

Maybe check the weight of that pot on the droopy one.
:v::pray:

5 Likes

Thank you @Oldguy, was hoping sooner tbh it’s been going for like 3 and half months, end of September when I planted :joy: cheers its been droopy for abit now and I watered yesterday, the soil felt dry and it felt light but the bottom of the pot still felt damp, where the other plant was dry, but its been like that since I cut my other one down :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m with @Oldguy on this one mate

3 Likes

Cheers guys, where do you guys get seeds from who are in the UK? I heard lgm do good seeds but don’t deliver to the UK from what I read on the site anyways

1 Like

Try Linda seeds they are cheap and reliable.

2 Likes

I’m not in UK but have used the attitude which is based in uk. Was happy with my experience.

2 Likes

I used sensi without any problems. I switched to Attitude and my germination rates plummeted so I switched back. Don’t know if the germination thing was a coincidence or not but my germination went back up and so far 100%. That’s out of 18-20 seeds so doing ok. You will get a heap of freebies with Attitude. Nothing with Sensi though

2 Likes

Thank you all, any strains you’d recommended for high yeilds? I’m going to top and lst my next grow hps light , 2 to 3 plants in a 3ftx3ft tent @Suckerpunch @Eagles009 @Davyg

2 Likes

I’ve only ordered from the once, so hard to say which is normal experience, but my germ rate is 100 percent through 15 seeds or so from attitude

@Bongtoker not really sure on high yield strains. Haven’t focused on yield yet in my grows just variety so far. Veg time and conditions gonna impact yield either way so you can focus on that to maximize while you see what you like.

1 Like

Cool maybe best to try get a mix and see how they go, don’t know if to do auto’s again or try photos :thinking:what do you grow @Eagles009

1 Like

Both, but only still running autos because I have seeds left. I much prefer the control and final product of photos. Next I will try my hand at regular seeds and breeding. But never will I buy another auto seed. Some people like them though, just my experience and opinion.

2 Likes

Have what I see here Gold Leaf is a big yield bud. I am on my first indoor grow so I don’t have first hand experience in that dept yet. :v:

2 Likes

Cool cheers @Eagles009, yeah iv read you have more control over photos, I like how you can choose when to flip them, and think there abit more forgiving by sounds of it, reckon I’ll give them ago

2 Likes

I don’t think you will regret it :wink:.

2 Likes

Purple bud photo from Sensi mate. I half filled an Asda carrier bag from 5 plants :scream:

2 Likes

I’ll check it out mate been looking at that big bud seen a few people grow it on here an all

1 Like