Help first time grow autoflower!

Thank you :+1: do you mean like the plastic cup? Iv been putting that over them but mist around it? Do you do inside the cup also if this is what you mean sorry @kellydans

1 Like

@Bongtoker yes mist the inside of the clear plastic bottle or the cup .You can use Half of a clear plastic water bottle set it down over the top of the seedling . this will get your humidity level high for The Little Seedling stage.

3 Likes

Sometimes yes. Until it makes a bit of chlorophyll then it’ll green up.

4 Likes

Thanks for covering Oldguy.

2 Likes

My pleasure. :wink::v::pray:

2 Likes

@Oldguy @Covertgrower thanks for all the help guys sorry for all the questions :joy::joy: much appreciated :+1:

3 Likes

Right the other plant has now turned green both looking good, reckon the other two seeds be ready tomorrow, as soon as the seen sinks should you take it out and put in the paper towel even if it isn’t cracked? Both sunk ones not cracked (they’ve still got like 7 hours before they’ve been in for 24hour) and one looks like it has a chunk from it, wasn’t like this before I put it in but the root from what I can see looks well its not sticking out but can see it from the chunk @Oldguy @kellydans @Covertgrower ! 16008505155172965630174846871717|666x500

3 Likes

Usually yes. If left too long in the glass they can drown.
Just put in the paper towel damp not dripping and within a couple days you should have tap roots.
:v:

4 Likes

Thank you so the one that hasn’t cracked put sunk will that still crack in a paper towel? Thanks :+1:

1 Like

Iv got a propagator coming today too think that would help me out self watering one too :grin:

1 Like

Most definitely.
:v:

2 Likes

they both got put in same time too

3 Likes

@Bongtoker After seeds soaking 24 hours in the glass of water I go to the paper towel method cracked or not cracked. And usually Sprout within 2 days.

6 Likes

Thank you that’s what I did with my last ones and left them in paper towel for 24 hours too, but these have been in water for like maybe like 16 hours and moved them to paper towel sure they’ll be okay though :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

They’ll be fine ! :+1:

2 Likes

Does anyone think this be any good to start them of?(for a noob😂 Could even stick abit of rootjuice in with water what you think?

1 Like

I have something similar but larger.

1 Like

Cool do you normally use it to start them of? How bigs yours?

https://www.amazon.com/Hydrofarm-Start-CK64060-House-Insert/dp/B0006VK68E/ref=mp_s_a_1_5?dchild=1&keywords=seedling+starter+kit&qid=1600875102&sr=8-5

If it’s not starting clones, it’s starting seeds. I use this a lot.
Suggestion is to sanitize between uses with hydrogen peroxide though.

3 Likes

Cool I might give it ago with these two I have germamating see how it goes :+1: cheers covert :+1:

1 Like