Help first time grow autoflower!

Great cheers old guy, I might need to invest in a better heater, to keep it steady, I have one of them fan ones with just a knob with for themostat with no numbers onit if you know what I mean :weary:

2 Likes

I use an oil filled rad type for mine.
No moving parts or hot elements.

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/LIVINGbasics-Portable-Oil-Filled-Radiator-Heater-Electric-Space-Heater-3-modes-600W-900W-1500W-automatically-shut-off-function/PRD16A9824BJIQG

4 Likes

A bit warmer would be better .this may be something that you need to supplement Heat during lights off, I control temperature in the room I’m pulling the fresh air from easiest way for me. Plants looking good!

3 Likes

@Bongtoker Looking like you are to the races now. Keep training as they keep growing to keep your canopy as even as possible.

Maybe tie the base of the main stem so that you do not pull the whole plant out.

Continued success.

2 Likes

You will definitely need a heater and a controller to maintain the temperature. I use a small 2kw fan heater as it gives me an instant blast of heat. I use an inkbird controller for heating and cooling. An oil radiator will work but it will be too slow in heating up. By the time it gets up to temperature it will be trying to cool which will cause a heat spike

2 Likes

Cheers guys got a heater sorted anywys, how do you think there looking the bigger ones are about 4 to 5 weeks old, one of them Is actually starting to smell :grimacing:when do you guys feed till the water runs of like what stage thanks @kellydans @Oldguy @Covertgrower @Davyg

3 Likes

Plants look nice and healthy ! I thank you are still a little early to water to runoff. Keep up the good work.
:+1::v:

3 Likes

Lookin good brother. Agree with @kellydans.
Still a bit soon for water to runoff.
:v::pray:

3 Likes

Spot on cheers @kellydans and @Oldguy appreciate it , getting there slowly but surely :joy:like obviously the weeks going on, iv just been following my chart for nutes, they seem to be taking it well but would you drag the weeks out longer if you know what I mean? Or just keep doing wjag I’m doing week by week obviously there going to take a lot longer then 8bweeks in total in my eyes think the nutriten chart stops at 6

1 Like

@kellydans @Oldguy theres the chart I’m on week for the the two bigger ones what you reckon

3 Likes

I agree with @kellydans and @Oldguy here. Everything looks good so far so don’t change it. If they’re starting to dry out you will see them start to wilt. The chart is a cracking way to keep a track of what you’ve fed and when, not sure on the values though as I don’t use those feeds :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yeah I keep notes on ever grow. Something good to look back on. I have not used products you’re using. Plants look happy that’s the main thing.

3 Likes

Great thank you I shall keep doing what I’m doing then :+1:

2 Likes

What’s your forts guys any tips appreciated thanks @Oldguy @kellydans @Davyg @Covertgrower

5 Likes

NICE, they look as healthy and vibrant as any I’ve seen :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Keep up the good work plants look nice and healthy.

2 Likes

Hi guys hope your all well iv gone to water them and one has lighter coloured edges around the leafs and leaf at the very bottom its yellow reckon this is nutrient burn? Iv give them all watwr to be on safe side anywys, and iv tied them down again. The arms aren’t long enough to tie them yet @Covertgrower @kellydans @Oldguy @Davyg

4 Likes

Third picture looks to have a touch of nute burn developing. Those leaves are really dark green possible excess nitrogen as well. Need to check your runoff ppm and pH. Looking sweet though and taking shape :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Looking good plants have made nice progress. You might consider pH water for a week, an watch the new growth. I can see the tips of the leafs with possible early nute burn. as @Davyg mentioned

3 Likes

Hi guys just a quick one, what should my ppm be at this stage and would you start watering till run of as I give them a cup and half other day just water gone in today and it’s dry thanks @Oldguy @kellydans @Davyg @Covertgrower

2 Likes