Help, first grow outdoors

Hey all, I have some auto flower zkittles. I started on paper towels and let the tap root get out a bit. Planted in final pot. I’ve been misting. It’s been pretty hot out here. 90+. Misting about twice a day when soul looks dry.
All 5 got their taproots. However I have a question on some of them and their progress. I’m just shy of a week in soil. Are these looking ok?

I should add planted in fox farms happy frog no nutes. Southern facing. In Montana so night temps are around 50. As I said major heat wave. The one that’s yellowing, I’m not sure if that’s from heat, water, or if it’s normal.
Any help is appreciated and I’ll answer any questions as best I can!

1 Like

Hard to say if the yellowing is green turning yellow(bad) or yellow turning green(good).

Overall they look good, just keep misting!

Welcome to the forum. Im wondering if domes would be helpful til they get some roots

1 Like

They were covered by seran wrap with a couple holes for humidity until they came through the dirt. I could re cover them but I didn’t want root rot with how hot it’s been so I was trying to let them breath a bit. I can re cover if needed.

1 Like

Hopefully yellow turning green! I guess I’ll know in a couple days

1 Like