HELP! First grow and I’m lost! 😞

This is my first grow in a very long time and I may have done permanent damage to my girls. As you can see, the one on the left is doing well, but even tho the right one is the SAME AGE they look significantly different! I just put them in three gallon containers yesterday and gave them some food and water and have had the lights on em since yesterday. Any advice at all would be great! I don’t plan on watering at all until they dry out completely! Oh, the little one in front is a random photo that I got from Amazon of all places lol

1 Like

Hello and welcome. Looks like you are off to a good start. First thing though; try to fill out this Support Ticket. In particular, give details on exact type of soil, same with lights, what measuring devices (PH, RH) you have.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

You can tag me in using the @ sign like this: @Covertgrower tag you’re it haha.

1 Like

Would you like to tell a story?

Depends, what’s the plot? Lmao

Your plants

Ahhhhh I see, lol. What would you like to know?

I would like to hear this!!! You got a pot plant from amazon??

Yep I sure did lmao. All the ratings said they were garbage! I got like a couple hundred! Threw em in a paper towel and BANG! Lol

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 72 hours unless flagged)

You gotta delete that… Home address
@Covertgrower.

Bird treats…lol are you kidding me. That’s ingenious!!!

1 Like

Averting my eyes MUST LOOK AWAY FROM PERSONAL DETAILS. But I found the listing the crazy thing is that other “companies” are piggy backing on this and selling their seeds on this listing lol im sure they’re garbage genetics though

I don’t know how! I’ll have my girl do it in the morning after work

We’ll see lmao

1 Like

5 Likes

Interested to see how it goes

That bird is gonna be so high in 20 minutes

3 Likes

Yeah definitely! I’ll take lots of pictures and send them to you

1 Like

I can’t figure out how to delete that!:disappointed:

1 Like

Just edit it, delete the old text and rewrite something else…