Things have been going great with my second attempt, but then this morning the leaves look like they are drooping. I watered Saturday, and not suppose to water again until Wed/Thursday. When I stick my finger in the soil it gets damp past my second knuckle. One pic is yesterday and the other is this morning.
Did the lights just get turned on? Cause I get that in the mornings it’s from the lack of light and the night humidity. Usually mine perk back up in a few hours.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
You were right!
Good to hear, glad it was nothing really wrong