Help! Failed seedlings!?

Reason I asked is because my critical purp and bubblegum autos from gcs did the same thing recently. 3 of each, either didn’t germ or stalled. Last year I had almost 100% germination rate this year I’m at about 40%.

1 Like

Yeah, idk what has happened… I hadn’t joined ilgm when my last ones all fried, so I can’t say if it’s related. But I started three lemon autos the other day, from soak to soil, no paper towel method, and within about 36 hours I already had one pop the surface, the seed had literally JUST cracked up when I planted them. The tap root hadn’t come out or anything. Curious to see how the other 2 will fare.

1 Like

!!Update!! sorry for the super delayed update, but, ultimately it was a loss, 6 seeds, gone, I’m assuming it was nute burn on the taproot essentially… hot soil, recently inoculated, I think just in general too costic of an environment for such young plants. My other 2 Northern lights are in week 1 of bloom, I have another white widow hitting veg, and 3 other Lemon haze seedlings…

1 Like