Help droopy leaves and really purple stems

Still pretty new to this its about 1 full week into flower any info would be great its a grand daddy auto from iglm

3 Likes

It looks like a lockout of some time… whats the ph? Did you feed them any different these last few days/weeks?

Need some history, 1st thing I would ask is what’s your run off numbers? A support ticket will give the community some info to go on :love_you_gesture: I’ll see if I can find a copy and paste support ticket

Hey i dnt check my ph only due to i have 4 plants going and only this one seems to have a issue n i havent had any run off debating if i shpuld flush it

1 Like

I started this one at the same time same strain n everything the one struggling is in a different soil so im thinking it might need sum nutes possibly

1 Like

I wouldn’t flush without knowing what the soil run off numbers are, could be hungry and flushing would make it worse, could be a salt accumulation in the root zone from lack of run off needing a flush, could be a PH issue and adjusting input PH would be better than a flush or the opposite and benefit from a flush. Lots of variables to consider :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Hey thanks for the info n at first i thought i over watered it so i skipped a day n seemed to make it worse but its deff not drinking as much as it should also at this stage of flowering should i be watering untill i do have run off i overwatered the first 2 plants i grew n dnt wanna do that again

1 Like

Today is 5 weeks from wen i planted the seeds for those 2 the one that is hurting has organic 409 soil

I recommend always watering and feeding till about 20% runoff, everytime. This helps wash out heavy salts, unused nutrients and a host of other things.
Also it gives you runoff so you can check your numbers, ph, ppm, tds, ect…

2 Likes

Hey thanks for the advice i will do yhat tonight n see if it helps n ill take sum more pics of it too i dnt feed them any nutes jus tap water but they seem to like the tap water i have my towns water report at my house

1 Like

I do have nutes i can feed them but last time i did that i allmost killed 2 plants since then i havent done that again these are my 3rd round of plants so still learning as i go

Yeah , definitely check PPM run off # if you’re only using tap water . Look at a good bloom nute to start feeding . Plant looks hungry :yum:
good luck

2 Likes

Hey thanks i do have bloom nutes just scared to use em after the last time i did

1 Like

Start with half dosage. Also let your pots dry out good between feeding or watering a couple days. Purple stems would be norm.

1 Like

Overwatering is due to frequency not amount. Soil likes a wet to Dry cycle and to run off on every water or feed day :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

That makes sense even once in full flower do u let them dry or jus keep em wet

2 Likes

Let them dry, and if your starting your second week of flower, nutes would be a good idea. Also, even if your water report is showing “clean” water, still make sure your input feed/water/nutes is ph’d to 6.5 before giving it to your plants. And, like @kellydans said, start with a half recommended dose to you can better tell how they will respond :blush:
Good luck. You got this👍

2 Likes

Also… 1 other thing I noticed. Since from now on, you’ll be watering/feeding to runoff, you want to get those fabric pots elevated so they won’t sit in thier own run off

These 2 pictures were from a month ago, but notice how each 1 is raised by that “pot elevator” and off the bottom of thier pans.

3 weeks later😊

4 Likes

Think of it as drench to drought. Let it dry out :love_you_gesture:

Hey thanks im currently using plastic pots but was thinking of switching to the fabric ones on my next round of plants deff seems like the way to go are the reusable or jus a one time use

1 Like