Help. Did i get pollinated? If so what do i do?

Pretty crazy here as of monday anything not essential is closed. will have to order for curbside or delivery for allot of shit.

1 Like

I dont think so i will check it looks to me to be coming out of the flowers @Highplainsgrower

They are in a sealed walk in closet. sealed from inside in between and out. I go in there for a few mins with lights off and sit in there for a few mins looking around. I also black out the room that access to walk in and go in just before lights go on then wait for them to turn on to exit. When im in there i get my wife to make the access room as bright as she can then shine a bright as shit worklight and point it at all points where it might be possible for light to come in. Last time i did this there was no light leak. @Highplainsgrower

1 Like

I’d say anything above 29C and below 18C (had to google that sh*t :joy:) try and keep your day and night swings within 10 degrees of each other . Did you grow the seeds and then take clones? Was there any issues with the plant grown from seed ?

1 Like

I found mine on the bottom of my very bottom buds 8 weeks in flower
Looks like only the bud right above the nanners on mine have a few seeds

If hermied spray with Foliar Switch. Will reverse it. Any male parts dry up and fall off. No more hermie

1 Like

Uploading: 20201121_194754.jpg… Uploading: 20201121_194742.jpg… Uploading: 20201121_194712.jpg… Uploading: 20201121_194758.jpg… Uploading: 20201121_194731.jpg…
Do these look like the flower have nanners?

ah thats brilliant i didnt know it existed gona get some tommorow thank you @BetrayedSoul

trying to re upload images

There we go can everyone pls have a look and let me kno what they think

The pollen sacs would be just below the flower. Try getting a shot by the bases

2 Likes

If she did herm on you it’s too late. He/she already dropped pollen. There’s a high probability that any plants that were within range is pollinated and will seed now

2 Likes

@Watt-Sun how do i make sure im rid of all the pollen once i get flower room cleaned?

Define “rid,” because if you remove the plants, wipe down all the surfaces with a damp cloth, and launder you’re carbon filter’s pre-filter, you’ll have a clean tent. But the plants that produced sacs will continue to produce sacs (probably).

4 Likes

After the grow is complete and you’re areas is empty . Wash everything with 1/10 bleach water (although water alone will neutralize it but since your doing it anyway might as well sanitize )

4 Likes

oh ya pre filter i forgot about that lol oops mabe i should put that on. And the plant in question is long gone. I grew out a pink diablo bagseed and it hermied in the back of grow and i was slacking. I will vac and wipe down everything a few times.

Oh another question. Did i just create a new strain if i can keep it from hermieing? A pink diablo pollinated a og kush fast.

@Watt-Sun the pollen came from pink diablo and pollinated og kush

Yeah sorry just re- read that post . I don’t see any mention on google of a cross so I guess you may have :man_shrugging: . Should be an interesting grow at the very least

1 Like