5 gal dwc
Ph 5.8 but fluctuates
Indoor
1000w mh/hps
72 degrees
Humidity ?
Ventilation= A/C and oscillating fan
No CO2

PH is a little low, how often are you feeding?

The user didn’t specify what medium. What is the medium and what type of pot is it in?

I feed every 7-10 days when I change the water. Just ordered solution to calibrate Ph meter. Ph keeps dropping

It is in 5gal buckets dwc

Looks like nute burn.

I am using GH 3 part as per instructions. PPM is. around 800. Already germinating new seeds, flushing these two

1 Like

I will tag our dwc guys… @ktreez420 @Donaldj
What do you think guys?
@Grandaddy013 what is the distance between light and canopy?

You said you’re ordering pH calibration solution, so I’m wondering if your meter is giving you inaccurate readings? What kind of pH meter do you have?nHave you checked water temps for the reservoir? What do the roots look like?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

Looks like nutrient lockout to me

1 Like

What do you recommend for nutrient lock outs @Donaldj? Simple water flush for a day or two? Or do you do more than that for a problem like this?

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like

Lol they are almost ready to harvest all I can say is get ph back on track and finish take what you learn to the next plant :wink:

2 Likes

24 inches, and thanks for your helpp

2 Likes

Just got my 7.0 ph solution to check my meter. It read 7.9. I’m thinking
you were right about the low ph.
Thanks again

2 Likes

@ktreez420… I don’t know make of ph meter. Cheap one off ebay. It was definitely giving wrong reading. Have flushed for 3 days, added nutrients, ( 1070 ppm) and adjusted pm with recalibrated meter. Thanks to all of you and ILGM.

1 Like

@ktreez420… I don’t have a reservoir, just 5gal buckets with an air stone. I assumed water temp to be room temperature (72). Roots look good. Slightly dirty, but I think this is due to my water being somewhat dirty. I use water I dip from a small spring fed creek, so I get a little silt in it.