Help diagnose my plant

Excellent news! Keep up the good work, and I hope whatever landed you in hospital can be put behind you.

1 Like

Yeah I’m extremely happy with the way there looking and fattening up one of the girls is so frosty and she smells unbelievable :relaxed: thank you for the well wishes @dbrn32 it’s looking like I’m going to have a reoccurring issue until I undergo some surgery but all is good at the moment.

1 Like

Saturday update on Saturday oh my on time for a change guys hope use guys are all happy and well ! girls are entering there 6th week today almost there :grin: well almost with two the dark indica is looking and growing like she’s a 12wk strain so the 5 gsc autos will be held up a little until she finishes

2 Likes

Saturday update time.

Well the lady’s are coming along nicely not seeing to much of a size difference and one of the lady’s is showing signs of a deficiency that I can’t quite put my finger on so any help would be appreciated. Info she been flushed twice with ph’d water at 6.2 - 320 ppm , 600w hps light is still at 20” temp/day 24c night 16c, Rh day 45 night 60 yesterday she got a dose of calmag and 1/3 nutes so around Tuesday I noticed some purpling of the leaves wasn’t concerned as i thought maybe just genetics so I’ll let it ride, come Thursday I’m seeing brown spots on some leaves and the start of some browning like the leaves are dying any help or advice would be awesome guys love the wide range of knowledge on hear going to tag a few of use guys hope use don’t mind and apologise in advance

@dbrn32 @Covertgrower @MrPeat @Cannabian @Myfriendis410 @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie

2 Likes

She’s just starting to finish up, plants can start to look a little rough.

2 Likes

^^^This. She’s using up the nutrients stored in the leaves. No reason to worry, that I can see.

1 Like

Thanks so much for jumping in @Covertgrower + @AloysiusDevadanderAbercrombie I was worried this was some kind of deficiency, calcium or mag but my last thought was she was finishing up just with the slight purpling and leaves dying of from tip inwards and what put me off was how early she is this is day 1 of week 7 she seems Indica dominant I expected slightly more but not complaining on a early harvest lol just means I’ll be smoking some bugs sooner than I expected :ok_hand::sunglasses: one last question how long do you think for this girls and should I start to flush???

1 Like

I would start to flush if you choose to, when 90% of pistils are brown.

1 Like

Thanks again @Covertgrower I’ll watch for the pistols changing and keep and eye on the trics
I’m opting for a flush I used pretty low grade nutes and would like to get as much of the bad stuff out as possible looking to go with jacks 321 for the next 5 lady’s gsc xl auto from auto seeds have you any experience on there genetics?

Ilgm’s genetics? They’re good, I just don’t prefer autos.

1 Like

Sorry not iglm genetics I’ll be using them next time round I had already ordered my seeds previous to joining this from, I used a company called autoseed they claim to have top notch genetics but it’s not a company I’ve seen anyone chat about etc just wondering if anyone or your self had any info on them or the kind of work they do for the last few grows I’ve been using ethos genetics witch I honestly can’t complain about👌

1 Like

@dbrn32 I’m wondering if you have some free time to help me out want to upgrade lighting from 600hps and take the leap to led… I was thinking on buying 4 QB288 V2 Rspec Boards and two double Heatsink slates from hlg

First question, it’s it possible to run all 4 boards on 1 driver if possible witch driver and specs, and if not what would I need to run the 4 qb288???

Second question it’s there any other components I would need to assemble the boards to heat sink wiring thermal paste?etc

And last question further down the line I’d like to ad the uva component for the flowering stage say the last two week or every grow can this be added and removed with ease?? And. Do hlg do a ir component or dose the qb288 have ir?

Thanks In advance

Meanwell Hlg-480h-c2100a.

Thermal paste isn’t needed. You would need hardware, wiring, and some type of electrical connectors to wire and install the boards. You would also need a power cord and connectors for input side of driver.

Its not terribly difficult, but shouldn’t really be necessary. It requires it’s own driver, which you could just unplug and leave mounted when not in use. The 288 boards may have very small amount of ir, but it’s much if any

1 Like

Thanks for the quick reply @dbrn32 I had a look around yesterday and I come across this driver and I’m wondering if this one would be any good there’s a slight difference (Meanwell Hlg-480h-c2100a) is the one you advised and the one i found is a (Meanwell Hlg-480h-c2100b

I’d also like to ask if this bored would be any good for connecting the 4 boards and driver and if this wiring would be good enough to use for wiring

Thanks in advance for all the help

Also a little update on one of my plants the one with the nice thick centre cola. It had to be taken down early :weary: she was showing some browning on the main cola in one area on further investigation i touched the browning leave and it just broke away like it wasn’t attached to anything leaving more brown on display so I grabbed a pair of gloves and bent the cola a little to investigate and to my surprise it BROKE OFF IN MY HAND​:sob: So I took her down removed the main cola after I had banged and zip tied it and continued to examine the rest of the plant witch was fine no signs of any rot in any other bud sites so I guess my question is now thinking about the one area being affected with bud rot I’m in two minds to discard the 182g of non affected flower just done want nasty shit in my smoke what’s everyone opinion?

Driver ending in A has built in dimmer, driver ending in B has dimming lead, you would need separate dimming device and to wire up yourself.

You don’t want ant type of load between driver and boards. Use something like a wago connector to connect driver whips to board wiring.

https://www.amazon.com/221-412-2-Conductor-Compact-Splicing-Connectors/dp/B06XH6WW4D/?tag=greenrel-20

There’s no information about wiring you posted, so I’m not sure. Here is something I have used

https://www.amazon.com/NTE-Electronics-WHS18-08-25-Solid-Length/dp/B008UFZ098/?tag=greenrel-20

2 Likes

Thanks for all the info @dbrn32 very much appreciated I’m sure I’ll need your expertise at some point during the build lol hope that’s ok buddy

1 Like

Happy to help if I can.

1 Like

Small update lost a plant few to bud rot my other girls just about done just leaving her to dry up then harvest she’s showing more purple by the day :love_you_gesture::sunglasses: hope your all good​:sunglasses::+1:

3 Likes