Help! Dark Drooping Green leaves

@Skydiver

I am using 5 Gallon Smart Pots, with Fox Farm Ocean Forest being my medium. I watered over 24 hours ago and the soil is still moist at root level. So I’m going to keep letting them dry and go from them. I actually just ordered some risers to place in the saucers so that I don’t have the pots sitting in the water for too long.

1 Like

Good deal
Next time they are thirsty maybe try that?
Just remove the spacer at bottom first. I’ve had great success wick watering when they are young.
I’ve used spacers at bottom but don’t anymore. Actually don’t even use saucers anymore once they are in final home as I don’t water to run off unless I use too much…the little amount of water that does come out is wicked right back up from tent floor.
Just be aware if you test your Ph and Ppm from run off in saucer and you don’t clean the saucer between they will accumulate salts/solids and when you check Ph and Ppm they will more than likely be off. Ppm will register high and Ph I’m not sure…
No till growing here so left all that stuff behind.

Good growing

I have over watered a few times took a good wk or more but saved indoors so don’t really care but over watering can cause problems for sure can’t wait for spring love growing outdoors the sun can’t be beat but you still need to pay attention 4 outdoors grows still learning but with time we all get better

1 Like