😱 Help! Crispy leaves with edges turning yellow

@garrigan62 Hi! Thank you for the support
:pray::pray::pray: This helps a lot, :star_struck: there is a lot to do! I’m excited to mix today, I was having a hard time calculating small batch because I only have one plant and no space to store the soil but this made it easy. Very helpful thank you.

2 Likes

@Mrcrabs @garrigan62 @elheffe702 @Myfriendis410
Hey guys, quick update I checked the ph in my soil it’s high at 7.5 which is probably why the leaves are dark green and slowly turning yellow. I had no idea because I was told the organic soil will take care of PH and that I don’t have to worry about it. Last night I mixed 1/2 mil white vinegar into water and flushed, I can already see a difference in yellowing fading to green and the plant looks taller and healthier.
Thank you for all your support and help :pray:
I’ll keep you updated on the progress.

1 Like

You have to have a “living” soil for this. It takes time for a fungal and microbes population to build up. That’s why things like earthworms, lava rock, pumice, biochar, rice hulls, etc are used. It gives a place for them to have homes to stay safe, build up and feed. The worms play a substantial roll regulating ph also.

You can use Recharge weekly to help keep things thriving and humming along.

2 Likes

@Willk…bud brother and myfriendis410 have helped me a lot…so have a lot of other people. Good folks on here.
I was chasing my tail trying to figure out the problem with “Lil Linda.” When the whole time my ph pen was not calibrated properly. So when I dropped my ph down to 6.1 on my meter, it was actually 5.7. Recalibrated 3 days ago and my girl has grown 3 inches in 3 days. I check the calibration every time I feed her now which is every 3 days

2 Likes