Help! Cant seem to find anything about this!

same here! They will die if that isnt corrected fast.

2 Likes

That is a fact, for sure :v:

2 Likes

Thank you all! Very informative and something I needed to know I will drain some of the solution and see how that goes thank you ! So to verify the water doesn’t need to to touch the bottom of the net pot? Or just at the very bottom.

Thats correct! However, because you planted a germ directly into the medium, I personally would not do that, you may need to use a dropper or syringe a couple times a day to keep the root damp. Eventually the root hairs will be visible below the net pot. At this point, the solution should be a couple inches below the net pot. As the plant grows it will draw down the solution some. When you change the solution try to have some root in the solution and some out. Ultimately, you will have half or slightly more of the root in the solution and slightly less then half in air. If you arent recirculating, when the plant gets bigger it will be a regular chore to keep ph, nutrient and solution level happy. The prime difference with hydro is any changes to your solution is immediately happening to your plant. There is no delay! The plus side is that if things are not right, you can drain it all and re fill without the whole flushing thing!

I’ve never done dwc or rdwc. I did nft. The water should be 1.5"-2" below bottom of net pot as mentioned.
Here’s a service ticket. It would help.
How about filling this out. Please be as detailed as possible. For example: if soil; WHAT soil? WHAT lights and distance and power. This will help greatly to help you.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner

Looks like the forum people have done it again . This place is great .

I put that up around post 3 or 4

Oh…lol. I just read where I was tagged lol

1 Like