Help! Can the leaves be too heavy?

I’ma little nervous cause it’s was fine until we sprayed it with the leaf mixtures from the kit, and was still leaning when it dried. Not sure if we did something wrong but any advice? Should I leave the post up until it’s gets strong? Thanks!

3 Likes

Let it grow. It needs no help at all right now. It is staked already so just kick back. As long as looks healthy…even if slow… roots are growing. Water around not on but not much. When she is ready will seem like overnight that she explodes.

4 Likes

I agree with Storm, if it’s an auto, they seem to explode overnight, I’ve been growing White Widow autos and they grow like crazy

Next time you might want to plant it a little deeper so the stalk will have some support.

About all you can do now is, make sure your light is at the right height so it doesn’t continue to stretch.

Also, having a gentle breeze blowing on her will help make her stalk stronger. Good luck and keep’em growin! :+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes

What medium are you in?

1 Like

She looks a little young for foliar feeding.
Does your schedule recommend starting it this early?
Generally you don’t want water droplets on the leaves during lights on since it can magnify the light and burn the leaves. Especially one so young.
What nutrient system are you using?

1 Like

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution

Fill this out. It will help.
Also include how far light is away from top.

Do u have a fan blowing on ur plant cause that will help strengthen your plant u only need it on low have the fan oscillating

3 Likes

Add medium around base of plant if extra support is needed, or garden stake

3 Likes

Welcome to the community ! seedling looks fine gently pressed soil down a little around seedling an Backfield a couple inches of soil . Small fan create air flow so she will jiggle a little to strength the stem. :v::+1:

2 Likes

welcome to the community. looking good.

2 Likes