Help building a soil using for autoflowers

I know what you mean. I was about to cut away sections of drywall to hide a satellite cable that runs through my room, but I decided to just staple to the wall and paint over it.

Miracle grow works just fine if you know how to use it, I just figured as readily available it is that some 1 would have a good recipe including it, all my grow experience has been in soil with phots, and just figured I’d switch it up a bit by trying autos, and just trying to cut out some of the trial and error, but my original idea was with a semi organic setup using 5 gal pots, and pro organic miracle grow, with perlite, wormcasting, blood and bone meal and lime if needed, and using it for the first month not to burn the autos since they are subseptible to nutes, and since they are set to flower there isn’t no time to fix mistakes soooo with that given I’m trying to get the first month the grow dialed in and then switch to bottles nutes

Fully Medicated uses MG with good results. he has figured out how it works. he has nice nugs with his grows … its not what you grow its what you know…