Help buds stop growing

Hi my plants are almost 8 weeks old (left)blue mystic (right) gsc and I’m using marshydro ts600 3 gallon fabric pots humidity 53 I use Gh trio with cal mag and fish s”&t but my plant stop getting bigger they are at a stand still they look healthy that’s why I’m so puzzled please help…

4 Likes

They are done with the “pre flower stretch”. They will just focus on growing you some fat sticky buds now. Perfectly normal.

6 Likes

Thank you I thought i had nute lockout or something

1 Like

Plants look great to me. How long have you been in flower. Three weeks?

2 Likes

Yep I thought since they were autos they would be almost done by now since the time frame is 9-11 weeks

1 Like

Usually those time-frames are referring to weeks from the start of flower…but even then don’t put any stock in that. When your white hairs start to orange…in 4-6 weeks from now. Start looking at your trichomes with a scope or loupe.

3 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

Your welcome

@Sheinmykia26,
Like @Eagles009 is pointing out; your stretch is over. I also let some panic set in when my first grow had a runt that never got over 12”. It sure produced some big buds though. I think you are looking good, and watch over the next 3 weeks. Your buds aren’t done! They are just getting going. Please tag me with your end result. Can’t wait to see them. Stay Growing!

3 Likes

The plant stops growing and now it is the buds turn.
This is from 11/3

And on 11/27. A little taller and much fatter

7 Likes

I sure will thank you

1 Like

I started a gg auto in august and it’s still not done. Going on week 14 with another one or two to go. Had a gsc that I started at the same time and it’s already chopped, dried and curing. All autos are going to be a little different. What you grow in can also change the amount of veg time you get. Try not to rush your harvest. You will thank yourself in a few weeks when your smoking fat dense buds :dash:

3 Likes

I agree @Eagles009, I’m completing my 1st grow WW auto. She’s in darkness & will chop Tuesday.

Happy growing

4 Likes

Oh no, @Adcrag1, if those are current pics you have weeks to go. Chopping now would be a great disservice and a waste of months work.

5 Likes

@Adcrag1, @Sheinmykia26 This plant had more than 3 weeks to go and much more weight to put on . I know it’s hard but be patient

2 Likes

Trichomes will tell you when they are ready
https://www.amazon.com/JARLINK-Illuminated-Jewelers-Magnifier-Foldable/dp/B078N34WZR/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=JARLINK+30X+60X+Illuminated+Jewelers+Eye&qid=1606708770&sr=8-4

Make sure you are looking at a bud and not a sugar leaf

3 Likes

I think your plants look great keep taking care of them let those buds fatten up. Also 3 gallon pot will limit the size of your plant.

4 Likes

Almost to the end wanted to show u how they bulked up

showing you they end results on how fat the buds got

3 Likes