HELP, broke a bud off a plant

Was hanging a new carbon filter up and it fell and broke off two buds… this plant won’t recover will it ? Autoflower white widow. I trimmed the stem down to the other bud below because idk why but it seemed like the right thing to do. Will it recover?

@Nicky

1 Like

Your plant will be fine. I guess you just got yourself a early sample !

5 Likes

She should be fine. Might slow her a tad to heal

5 Likes

I agree, you should be fine.

3 Likes

Yup you will be fine. I removed small popcorn nugs from the bottom to taste test. After its pretty far along as I can’t stand couch lock.

2 Likes

My very first grow was an auto and I cut the top off it to clone it, she recovered. I tried to do the LST thing and snapped a branch, she recovered. Then we had a scorcher of a day, my greenhouse temps rocketed, I was away for 2 days so she dried up and I fried her. I mean you could crumble the leaves to dust, she recovered. Didn’t get a great yield but my point is you would think I was trying to kill this poor soul but she kept bouncing back

You should be fine like everyone’s saying and reassuring you.

It depends alot on the quality of the genetics as to how autoflowers behave, it may be stunted and grow slowly but it won’t die that’s for sure.
It might even not notice and keep growing but definitely don’t give up.

2 Likes

How did it taste? Lol a day ago i know it’s gone. LoL

haha i was so mad i threw it away without thinking and my girl took the trash out :sweat_smile: :sleepy:

1 Like

threw it away and girl took the trash out :sleepy:

for sure. i have another thread going now Nicky. since the oil industry took a shit bro i got laid off, so i am going to do this full time from home, and master it haha. Ill tag you in it as well, I’m sure things are probably slowing down up your way too with everything going on. I know you follow a lot of threads, and i probably have one to many posts myself lol, but if you have time check it out, i am really asking a lot about lights, and so on. Will take good pics of my set up and have them on there, and the progress of what i have growing now, and what i have germinated. and im about to plant outside lol, and plant my garden so ill have that on here too, so lots of good stuff and always love having your brain to pick ! btw your two little monster autos were rocking last time i checked !

1 Like

Yeah I got laid off Saturday

1 Like

Our neighbor is a welder and works at the Oil wells and was laid off. Since they are shutting down all the wells in Texas. :flushed:

So sorry to hear about work guys…Nicky that sux man so sorry. The entire piss test/new job thing blows. Hopefully u’ll have some buds to sell for some cash flow or a lil ER fund. my company is offering 2 weeks but I couldn’t come Into the condo for side work then, which is the majority of my income since family health insurance takes 40% of my check. Grrrr

I’ll be fine
I worry about that messed up system you guys have the in the USA our predictions up here is you guys are going to really really have shit hit the fan due to your population, feeling that the government can’t tell you what and when to do it (sorta needed in a time like this), and the terrible healthcare system down there, to boot trump is in denial because of how profit / business based he is unfortunately for this situation it’s not good.

Our government is giving us assistance soon we hear, me and the wifey got doctors notes for medical leave and thus we will qualify for government assistance in the form of employment insurance since we all pay into it.
My wifey has very few banked hours and $ though since she’s a full time student so they will give her next to nothing.
I have tried to be smart about our finances and living situation though so we only have 4000$ left on our 50k mortgage for the little trailer house we bought 2 years ago and we both have our vehicled paid off.
She has alot of student debt but I have none aside form the mortgage.
My EI will cover my bills, and her ei might cover hers might not.
Then I have a couple Grande and I have lots of credit, banks are told to lend right now and Intrest rates are cut sooo we will see how long things go.
For now I dropped 14 seeds of these 1980 Columbian seeds my old hippy dad gave me so we will see if we can get a good female mother

1 Like

Yeah I just got back from orla texas

They are giving us assistance. They upped our unemployment, give us all checks, and all of our creditors are waiving 4 months of payments. My house is paid for, 2 new cars, 2 student loan debts, and some credit bills but other then that I’m
Sitting right brother, I am putting 20 outside and currently have 6 inside and picking up my light this week I think I’m going with a horticulture. I’m not sure gonna look around at the local shop. I’ll def be tagging you bro

1 Like

Well be safe :mask::mask::mask::mask:. Trump isnt that bad, a little optimism never hurt no one. He just can’t “not” talk when he needs too and listen when he should. LoL ridiculous how the Democrats fight him tooth and nail just because he’s giving the world a good picture of what Washington politics really are. Oops… no more politics…