Help! Bout 7 weeks into flower

Can’t see what is going on with the Blurple light on. You need to take a picture in natural light. The purple masks what is going on.

Ok

@Covertgrower

How close is your light and or lights?

I thought that’s what it may be I moved them up a couple days ago this is current position bout close to 2 ft at least

Also I dealt with humidity in the 70s but I got that down now as well

It could be light burn. I’m guessing those brown leaves are crispy to the touch.

Yes sir they are

Are they far away enough now?

Is it possible to have to many watts?

There’s 800watts just on the blurpie light

If I was having this issue I would do this. Raise the light and place hand just above the top Cola. If its to hot, raise till it isn’t. Lower light till its neither to hot nor to cold. :+1:

The only problem is they are at the top of the tent I can’t raise them any higher

But the blurpie light I have is 4 200watt panels together what if I dropped it down? Say take two off and left 400watts Or one and left 600watts

What’s your feed schedule? Looks like potassium excess, is why I ask.

Every 3 to 4 days when they are dry. I use fox farm ocean forest with the general Hydroponics Nutrients Last feeding was
6ml calmag
2 ml gro
4 micro
6 bloom
Pinch of epsom salt
lil honey lil molasses per 1 gallon and I have 4 plants and they each take about half gallon

Just telling u everything so u kno lol

I suspect you need to water every other day. I fried my plants by not watering often enough, then giving them nutrients. I kind of have the same symptoms.

Looks like they’re almost finished, so you at least know for next time. Have you checked trichome color yet?

Really I’m just scared of overwatering

Overwatering is more of an issue in the beginning when they really don’t have a root system yet.
When you’re in flowering is when they consume the most water and nutrients. If you over water during flowering, they recover very fast because they usually need that much water. They get a little droopy for a few hours, then perk back up.