Help! Beginner trying know when to harvest

Do these look like time to harvest for a heady euphoric high? My last harvest was too relaxing. I need an imagination producing high for some photography angles.

1 Like

Another for planning harvest soon?

1 Like

Newbie question: I too have had an influx of yellow leafing. 2 plants effected - one sativa dominant and one indica dominant. Sativa entering week 7 flower and indica entering week 6. All of a sudden, a week and a half ago, the large fan/feeder leaves started fading, today they’re yellow. The sugar and feeder leaves on the flowers themselves are okay. Whats up with this? I don’t use any nutrients and water with mostly rain water. Should I just trim them off as they yellow? Could it be root bind? (Both plants are three feet tall rooted in 3.5 gallon kitty litter pails.) I have the same strains treated in the same manner that are unaffected. I’m perplexed.

Hiya I’m new here and a first time grower! Exactly same thing happened to both of my plants. The large feeder leaves have started to turn yellow, so I picked them off. Otherwise they look perfectly healthy. They are both in pots so may well be root bound sadly :smirk: