Help! Beginers first time grow

• 2girl scout cookies extreme autoflower, 1 gorilla glue auto flower,
    1 bruce banner autoflower
    -all of them sprouted June 11th 2021
    -Soil Fox Farm Happy Frog, using fox farm trio for my nutrients
    -3 gallon fabric pots
    -distilled water. Ph below 6.5
    -not sure of ppm haven’t gotten meter yet but ph’d my nutrient solution water below 6.5
    -general hydroponics ph dropper test
    -indoor in 3×3×6, working on moving gorilla glue and 1 of the girlscout cookies outdoors now
    -600 watt mats hydro led, 600 watt
    -on for 20 hours off for 4 hours
    -Temp in the day is usually between 81 and 82.5 temp at night dips to around 78
    -Humidity is staying around 50 percent
    -small cool mist humidifier
    -Co2 bag

Hey guys first time grower! Went with an all autoflower grow my first round. I’ve noticed the last few days I’ve started to run into some issues. I gave big bloom for the first time last week on Friday at half the recommended dose. And started noticing what looks to be a little burn. And the tips of the new growth seem to be yellowing. I’ve got my leds right around 2 feet from top of plants, I’ve been taking one of the girlscout cookies and the gorilla glue outside for a few hours during the day and putting them in indirect sunlight to acclimate them to the outdoors for their move. The girl scout cookies seem to be affected more by the yellowing tips on the new growth. But all 3 strains seem to be affected by some yellow/brown spotting on leaves. Other than that they seem to be fairly healthy girls. I brought them outside to take pictures because there’s very little room in tent now. Any help would be highly appreciated. If you need any more info just let me know ill give you what I can

This is one of the gsc

Gsc yellowing tips

Gorilla glue has some spotting on leaves

This is the gsc with the yellowing tips also has a little yellowing lower at the bottom

Processing: 20210704_223450.jpg…

3 Likes

Welcome to the community Overall plants look great. Spots on the Gorilla Glue leaf looks to be tracking from some kind of bug or pest. If not already you might consider using some Cal Mag next watering for the brown Rusty spots on a couple of the leafs.

1 Like

Thank you for the speedy reply! I’ve been stressing about them lol. Okay so I was actually going to order calmag yesterday and I didn’t so I’m going to do that now. Is that something I should use every feeding. If I buy a gallon will it get used?

1 Like

Do you know what the yellowing tips on the new growth could be from?

1 Like

Stizzy92, welcome to the community and to the forum. Love that strain GSC, right next to Runtz, and Vemon OG. They look good overall, possible pest, or self inflicted damage by splash of water/nutes is my guess. Or maybe to much nitrogen by the look of dark leaves. Hope that helps. Good luck on your grow

1 Like

@Stizzy92 Very minimal nute burn nothing to worry about. I don’t think you need a gallon of cal-mag you’re only talking about 5 to 10 ML depending on the brand, On water only day. I use it about once a week. More so during flower stage.

1 Like

Looks like mine when I fed them to much but also could just be them adjusting to the different light they’re being exposed to. Just my opinion but if I were you and had plants of this size I would prolly just make a choice of indoors fully or outdoors fully and pray to God the switch to outdoors doesn’t trigger flower or hermie effects….again this is just my noob ass being lazy but doesn’t look like you have anything to worry bout they look good :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

Stizzy92, oh I forgot the most important thing you will always run into problems when you bring plants inside to outside and outside to inside. So you have to make a choice of what you want to do either inside or outside and if you choose outside then I would consider using Monterey red, To help with the pest control now I don’t invertly spray it on my plants, I spray it around the Proximity of the outside grow. I hope that helps you man I can’t believe I forgot that but let me know how it works

Thanks for the awesome help guys. I’m going to keep doing what I’m doing. The two are staying outdoors till they are finished starting today. The other two im going to keep in grow tent and see how they end out and go from there. I really do appreciate you guys for being so quick and knowledgeable it helps alot.

2 Likes

You’re most welcome and good luck! If ya want I’ll tag ya in my outdoor grow journal so you can see what I’ve been doin and maybe it will help you decide on a direction to take them :sunglasses::call_me_hand:t2:

3 Likes

It looks like you got some good advice and are on the right track. Please also tag me in the outdoor journal.
Happy growing…

1 Like

Please do