Help! Babies are browning. Diagnosis please

Thank you. I have changed the feeding to flower nutes… went from sensi a&b grow to flower, added the bud ignitor, and bud candy and more… she is in day 17 of flower…i am guessing she will flower for 8 weeks total before harvest???

1 Like

Could be more could be less @jt123 they all ripen on their own timeframe. Keep checking those trichomes. They’ll let you know.

2 Likes

week 6 of gold leaf flower even with those yellow and brown leaves

week 6 of flower. can anyone guess how much longer? @Covertgrower @Laurap @BigDaddyCain

Those burnt tips are KILLING my OCD… please crumble it off :joy::rofl::joy:

But nuggets away!!! Id take her now. Coloring killing my vibe :joy:

You’ve still got a few weeks to go, so i think you should feed

1 Like

i have. i am thinking i may even get a pound from it all. hahahah. think i should split the stem next week?

If you’ve been feeding, then it looks like nute burn. I would give her a good flush, especially if you’re going to cut her next week.

1 Like

if you look up at previous posts, my 2nd week into flower i started to get this. so you think i have at least 2 more weeks before harvest???

Im still wondering the cause… lighting? :man_shrugging:t5: No idea when to pull em man. Just watch that crispy. Its getting closer

1 Like

@jt123 ok I don’t remember what light you are useing but as a rule of thumb all photos take a min of 8 weeks of flowe so 2 months of flower min now autos are on there own scedule they start flower on there own so norm 7-9 weeks from when u see the pre flowers that is on autos there are even some autos that will flower as short as 6.5 weeks not many but a few so we need ppm to see if u are under or over feeding what light u use and medium you are in then we can give a good idea of what’s going on but take the dead stuff off ASAP and u got looking at pic at least 10 days if you clear the dead stuff and get a close up of tricombs we can tell you almost exactly how much time you got left. Yes I know I don’t use prope punctuation

2-1000 watt hps
2500 led
1-1000 watt cfl

my tds going in is the same coming out as well as my pH 6.4

this is gold leaf fem photo.

in happy frog soil
5 gal fabric pot

This is 1 girl. See the split in the center?
I counted over 70 buds
temp is 75-80 RH 35

so… I flipped the lights to 12/12 on 8/1. Im guessing ready to harvest 9/30???

if you look at my earlier pictures of 8/15 and on you will see the browning start…
how much leaves do I need on the girl at this point?
should I split the stem? is that only the last week or last 2 weeks?
This is my first grow and 1st scrog. What do you think? Average or better or worse?
The scrog is 46" x 24"
I am thinking Monday I do a complete flush 3 times and let it be clean water and only bud candy

Hahahahahahaha! Its light burn bro. :joy::rofl::joy: like 30 inches away. All that light and ud cooked too

1 Like

No idea what that means. U got a number?

The leaves are essential. Of she is still on stem. She need some leaves. Once they are all gone u can chop. And sugar leaves shouldnt be yellowing. Only fans. Its the lights bro. Too much. Too close. One of those. Prolly both.

2 Likes

my hps is 36 inches away, my led is under the scrog to give light to those under, the cfl is just at the edge of the girl. I hadnt had all the lights when this started to happen last month. I posted it and you replied…LOL Thanks again… you made me smile

TDS… im still learning… its says 4.53

Ahhhhhhh! Therein is the culprit 1 ec = ~500 ppm. So 4.5 ex = ~ 2500 ppm. Youre either feeding waaaaaaay too much. Or just got pH correct n she just startd eating

1 Like

ph has always been between 5.8 and 6.5

No idea my man :man_shrugging:t5: I still say light bleaching. Those nute levels are high as :poop:… water her and hope it goes down. Not tonight. In your regular scheduled program. Id actually semi flush her. N keep checking to make sure she goes down