HELP autos took turn for worse

I’m just skeptical of the numbers, and don’t have ability to measure myself. But according to their spread I’ve got plenty of light with the one. Agree or disagree?

Here is a great post and I believe it will help answer a lot of your question

IMO…I would not transplant. Definitely not the bigger ones, they were born on 11/7…they should start flowering soon. I would just try my best to make the best of the situation, try and get them to harvest, and just mark it up as lesson learned. (The first of many…trust me! Lol) (but that much sweeter when you get shit dialed in) Transplantin autos at that stage would do more harm than good. IMO. But if your most recent pic was taken recently…then maybe you could possibly try and transplant the smaller ones. As for as light, if it’s a true sf4000 spider farmer. Those pretty good lights, I actually have a sf2000, but it is outperformed by my hlg 260. But sf4000 should do a 5x5 with descent results. Maybe if you had a 2000 or a smaller light to add with it. But adding another 4000 (doubling the light),? Not sure how they would react. It would change a lot of environmental conditions, heat, humidity,co2, etc. and with the issues you have know…I dont know if I would go and start changing a bunch stuff. But if you want the experts opinion, let me ask @dbrn32 He is the yoda of lighting. Lol

1 Like

If you assume their numbers to be true,

This is just into the window for flowering a 4x4. So I’m not sure where they would come off claiming it will flower a 5x5?

1 Like

Wow like you said it’s a lot to take in…I’m trying to learn as much as I can seeing as I do plan to be around for a while. Of course Rome wasn’t built in a day, mistakes are just part of it and learning from them is the key. I will eventually read everything you posted, but the general idea I get. I’ve been running my lights at about 80% for 20hr/day. I’ll use their numbers to figure out my correct light schedule until I can pick up a lux meter off Amazon. Thanks again guys for all the help. Hopefully I can salvage some type of crop by the end. Anything else anyone wants to add your more than welcome. The world of indoor and LED’s is quite confusing but I’ll get there!
Thanks again.
Also I’ll add a few pics when I go check the tent shortly, take a look and let me know if there is anything else you see.

Not sure if anyone’s going to keep up with this since I haven’t posted in a while but they’ve come a long way.For my first indoor grow. I think I’ve done well considering theFrankenstein combination of living soil and Coco. I’ve over watered which required some nutrients to be added. This required extra flushing to Avoid but burn. In short it has been a very tedious balancing act; A Journey to say the least. The four biggest are exactly 39 days from sprout. The next size group (majority of plants 8 I think) are 37 and there are 3 sour diesels I started just about 12 days ago. If anyone has any advice as far as clipping now that I’m starting to bud or other tips off of what you see in the pictures please let me know I realize I’ve got a little bit of nutrient burn by the discoloring on the tips of my leaves but I’ve cut back. Should I be trimming fan leaves should I be spacing the plans further apart do I need to worry about males I’m pretty positive they’re all females please look at pictures and give me advice first indoor grow and could use all the help I can get thanks again everybody!

3 Likes

Looking good! You don’t need to clip anything off of them. Most people advise little defoliation if any on autos. I defoliate mine lightly if I see a need without issue but I take it way easier on them than my photos. I liked your other configuration with them centered more under the lights. Not touching but concentrated. Either way though I think your fine. They are definitely spaced out enough in the last pic lol. I don’t see anything obviously male but it’s always a good idea to inspect your plants for balls, nanners, mold, etc. I found some bud rot in an earlier grow when it was still white and fluffy. Saved myself a bunch of trouble I’m sure. I don’t see anything jumping out at me, looks good, so I only addressed your questions.

1 Like

A lot better @hudson.philip15623. I agree with @Eagles009, only thing I might add is I like to keep my plants as flat as possible. Anytime I get a stem/shoot that starts outgrowing the others, I will do some LST and tie that shoot over. But other than that…nice job in bring them back. They look so much better :+1:

2 Likes

Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement the plants are doing great but as of the last couple days they’ve really went downhill I’ve got a lot of yellowing and I have not been overwatering I honestly have been under watering if anything. I honestly believe that if you’re familiar with my situation if you recall I use cocoa powder light in super soil I originally was watering till run off as you would with Coco but didn’t realize I was washing a lot of my nutrients away with the super soil. This is all in the past and I can’t change it now but this experimental Frankenstein grow as taking another turn for the worse and I need help figuring out what’s going on. In my opinion I believe that I have run out of nutrients in the super soil and my plants are nutrients deprived possibly once they starting to flower they did well and were flourishing in growing fast but over the last week or so they haven’t grown much and the color has getting lighter and they have produced many more yellow leaves in our shriveling up almost looks like they’re dying. Is it possible that my super soil has ran out of nutrients early due to me watering to run off early on? Please help me ASAP they’ve taken a turn very quickly and I’m afraid I’m going to lose them if I don’t do something soon I just started giving them a healthy amount of water with Liquid nutrients at the strength described on bottle prior I had been using maybe 1/3 strength if any when watering. I know you shouldn’t use any newts was super soil but the fact that I overwatered early I thought a small amount of nutrients was supplemental for my mistake. If anyone has any idea what they think is going on here please help me they’ve gone from bad to really good too bad again very quickly. help!!!
And thank you in advance to everyone who responds so quickly without you all Mont plants would already be dead.

1 Like

Hi
They definitely look over watered to me :face_with_monocle:

But the pots air light as can be, the coco is dry and pita feel as though they are completely dry? I only water maybe 12oz day or maybe 20 every other day…could they be but deprived?

1 Like

Overwatering and underwatering sometimes looks like the same thing. Not trying to go against @Ash, but is there a chance they are thirsty and maybe little hungry? The yellowing looks like slight nute deficiency…maybe potassium or magnesium. You will,lose bottom fan leaves from time to time and that’s normal. But some of the more upper leaves that are yellowing, may require some attention. If you don’t think they are overwatered…then go with your gut. Try giving one of them some water and see how she responds. If they are underwatered …it will only take ya about 12 hours to see them perk back up. You know your plants better than anyone, let me ask ya this, What do you think it is?

2 Likes

Sorry used my talk to type and it got all messed up. I agree it does look like over watering but the fact I used coco with living soil it has made things difficult. The water works through the roots so fast that I get run off with less than probably 20oz water. I believe this has caused the living soil to lose it nutrients at an earlier than expected rate. I have been adding nuts every other water at around half strength. I also add cal/Meg every other water and same half strength. I don’t know what’s changed they were being over watered but I cut back and they bounced back. But not the pots can be air light and have been watered only 24 hrs earlier…I really just do t know. What should I do at this point? Remove yellow leaves and water even less? It feels like there is no weight to pots at all. Now that they are bidding clshoulf I start removing lower fan leaves? And what else can do I do to correct whatever it is I’ve done wrong. I e been removing around 4-5 lower leaves per plant as needed. Should I keep the large fan leaves that are still getting adequate light? Again these are auto gorilla glue in coco ,perlite, and living soil… I know I know that’s was my first mistake but can someone please help me figure this out! There taking turn for worse fast

Wrote that last message yesterday and thought I sent it but just noticed I didn’t :man_facepalming:

Anyways @NugFlush I believe you were right they are under watered and under nourished. I think the super soil has run out of legs due to over watering early. You can see the diffrence since yesterday to today. I watered the right side of tent and fed full strength. Nuts. They seem to be responding well. The rest will be receiving proper water and nutrients immediately hopefully they will see the same results soon

2 Likes

Plants on left didn’t get extra water/nuts. Plants on right got the extra water/nuts/soil dip dress with worm castings.

12 hr

1 Like

Updated pictures: other than a little TLC does anyone else have suggestions or advice for first time indoor auto grow.
GG/Auto/fem
SourDiesel/Auto/Fem

Looks overwatered you me in the last one. I’m a newbie myself but I usually don’t water mine too much.

As @LuDog suggests (I am also fairly new), looks as if some root issues. How often are you watering? Looking at the older images, seems to have always been droopy. I know I am having some droopy, but this is only isolated to the tops (I am thinking to close to the lights). However, your entire plant looks to be impacted.

What are your measurements; pH, ppm in/out?

1 Like