Help! Are these yellow leaves normal, I have come this far!

1 Like

How old? And do you have a full body photo?

Could be nothing at all. Some fans just yellow.

Could be hungry. They will eat themselves (leaves) if you are supplying enough of what they need. That strong yellow WOULD be a deficiency if that.

Could be slight over watering.

Could be someone sneaking around painting ur leaves at night… ok not this one.

The age and full body shot will answer a few

3 Likes

so its about 6 feet tall, 11 weeks old

Has it been raining alot? Possibly a bit of overwaterd. She’ll dry up.

Also how u feeding her? Dont look like hunger leaves. More like rootbound/overwaterd.

@Myfriendis410 @Budbrother @Covertgrower @Big123 @BigDaddyCain @Aquaponic_Dumme (i see u around more often n hope u dont mind joining the tag bomb crew)

Yall seeing what i see?

3 Likes

tons of rain :frowning:

and they literally went yellow like that overnight

1 Like

Thats more then likely the culprit. A bit of sunshine n some time to drain and she’ll bounce back. If she gets a bit droopy dont panic. Also a sign her feet are damp

4 Likes

Thank you so much for your time!! I appreciate this community so much in my first time around the block!!

2 Likes

No problem at all my friend. Remember tip your waitress. And happy growing

6 Likes

I agree with PurpNGold74 if it’s droopy, and it’s rained a lot that is most likely the cause.
The yellowing the leaves just get old, and naturally die off. There are others that still look good, so nothing jumps out and concerns me.
If you’re not feeding you should be, as the yellowing will continue as a sign of nitrogen deficiency. @zmanhere

6 Likes

Are you feeding the plant anything?

1 Like

Thanks!!! if you click on 2nd pic it will show full size. so feeding it …ok been mostly just watering. ill get on that :grimacing:

Dont overcompensate. Your ladies look great. If u do feed. Amp it up slowly

2 Likes

so my wife fertilized about a month ago and our tomatoes n peppers around it are doing sensational

Welcome zmanhere, You really are new. I looked and you just joined us about 40 minutes ago. This is the place to be, ILGM. You will learn everything here and all the other growers will gladly help you if asked and they know the answer. If they don’t know the answer they will direct you to the one knows or you can join the lab for more help. Enjoy your grow.:herb:

2 Likes

I zoomed in on the yellow leaves. They appear to have little brown dots. That’s a sign they need nutrients. It will start at the bottom and work it’s way to the top.
I agree with @PurpNGold74 not to over do it because the plant is looking great. During this stage, the stretch, the plant will need some nutrients.

1 Like

The yellow looks like it’s in the background not on the plant but my eyes can be tricking me

1 Like

Did you click on the photo? Its a huge pic. No idea how he even got it to post

3 Likes

Ok I see it now it’s normal for some to turn yellow and die off if they weren’t getting light that will happen but if they are getting light then it looks like a nitrogen issue

@PurpNGold74 ha! I thought the EXACT same! I always get the warning of image is too large… ugh!

3 Likes

Bwahahaa I’ve had to reduce image size at times.
Too big? Make it fit :dash:

2 Likes