Help and advice, my plants just started to droop and curl

Hi everyone,
This is my first grow, in a 80x80x160 tent with mars eco 600w and carbon filter and exhaust fan. Also have bag of exhale CO2

I know this most likely already been asked a 100 times, but every forum or article I read doesn’t really tell you how to fix the problem.

I’m confused on what is actually the course, over watering? The light is too close?

1 Like

Maybe over watering, how much water are you giving and how often? Why don’t you fill out support ticket so we can get some more information.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you smile

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type? In soil

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? haven’t tested yet

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
NA

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size? 80x80x160 tent, mars eco 600w,

Temps; Day 18hrs 26 degrees/ Night 6hrs 18-20 degrees
Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, 4in exhaust fan with carbon filter

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, have a dehumidier on site

Co2; Yes, exhale bag

these seeds just some random ones that we randomly through in a pot not thinking they’d actually start to grow. as they started to grow I brought them in and put in them in the tent to see if I had the tent set up properly for my actually grow im planning on.

once I have the tent set up correctly ill be growing auto WW’s

i know posts like this will annoy a lot of people, and im sorry for it! but im brand new to growing indoors and really interested and want to get into growing

i
[/quote]

1 Like

not testing PH n PPM is a good way to not have a good harvest.

2 Likes

@tanlover442 when i test the ph level for the soil, it should be between 6 and 7 ? would i have o test the water as well if im testing the soil?

2 Likes

Always test the water.

2 Likes

ok thanks!

is there anything i can do to the plants now? ill test it when the light comes back on

1 Like

Without digging deeper, your soil looks wet as @dbrn32 suggested.

Make sure you are letting it completely dry before next watering.

Next time mix in 20-30% perlite in your soil. This will help roots get air.

1 Like

You’ll eventually want a halfway decent digital ph tester and something to test ppm or ec too. It’s difficult for us to help without it.

prong soil testers are worthless. test run off with a PH meter.

I just invested in the apera ph60 probe - well worth it so far. The 20$ ones on amazon only last a few months and calibration must be updated I would say atleast twice a month depending on your amount of use. I used two that gave out and finally said well I’m half way there anyways with nothing to show for it so might as well drop 80 on something that’ll last. Good luck!

Probably your issue

I’ve got some perlite to mix in, when I do the actual grow I’m doing with the auto WW’s.

And I’ll invest in a ph pen as well now,
Thanks guys!