HELP Advice on humidity and repotting

Good evening, I need some helpful advice, I have a 242448 grow room, I used Miracle Grow and Hydrant water. My question is my humidity level and should I now put them in a bigger pot? I have tried using one of the humidifiers I used for my kids outside the tent, that raised it for a little while up to 70, but not for long, I bought a smaller one to put in the tent and it never changed it stays around 33%. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Use the kids one inside the tent.

keep it between 40-70%…still water inside your tent will help create humidity like in a small bucket or pebble tray…i steer clear of humidifiers inside the tent but to each their own just be sure the humidifier isnt blowing directly onto your plant(s) or you might end up facing mold issues

2 Likes

hey bud i know this was not part of your questions but i just want to make sure you are aware that miracle grow plant fertilizer can probably be used for the grow(although not ideal at all for cannabis cultivation because of the lack of macronutrients) but by the time you get to flower you will; need to allocate some real nutrients miracle grow will not get you to harvest. and if you did know that then im sorry lol

got any pics? how old?

I did not know that about the Miracle grow, so thanks for the heads up. Here are my pictures

I drape wet towel over a rod. Helps keep humidity up. Humidifier in tent put white powder on everything and I wasn’t sure if it was wpm so took the machine out of tent. It’s easier to control the larger space that the tent is in

1 Like

Do you drape the towels over the rod in the tent?

Here are my pictures, 2 and 3 weeks

1 Like

transplant when leaves touch sides of your pot. looks like u can.

2 Likes

yessir …looks like they ready for a new home…what are you graduating to 3 or 5 gal pots?..what kind of soil are you using…if you dont want to bnuy nutrients and amendments i would suggest a super soil like coast of maine and then just get a bag of buds and blooms to top dress after flip…but you can literally get away with just water throughout grow cycle as all the nutrients are already in the living super soil…just a thought. otherwise …im following! :slight_smile: was just going to add, soil rich in perlite can cause water to runoff faster so keep an eye out for shriveling or yellowing. also im not a soil grower so anyone please feel free to correct me if im being counterproductive here :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thank you both so much for the information on the replanting and tips on the soil. @nodurxshn; question for you, where should I place the humidifier if not in the tent?

1 Like

i have a few questions firstly…do you have an intake fan to your tent? …if so place a few feet from that intake…if not …get an intake fan lol …EDIT: sorry that was only one question :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

My man’s @Dr.ofSmokology is Mr. Miracle grow did some great grow with MG soil

2 Likes

miracle grow will get you to harvest. check my threads. multiple successful harvests. no it’s not ideal but it works.@pwilliams571 @nodurxshn

3 Likes

Yes I do, thank you again for that great tip :dancer:t6: :dancer:t6:

1 Like

after looking at your grow, clearly i stand corrected, nice job!

3 Likes