HELP! 911! SOS! Bad things. Advice. Should I kill it?

Sometimes it could be something as simple as that phenotype just isn’t as hearty to stresses like her relatives! You did great and are still kicking ass, don’t beat yourself up!

1 Like

Thanks. This is my first indoor grow. So I wanted to start off rite direction. I’m torn on what to do with the problem plant. I want to save it but I am not experienced enough to know how and I’m doubtful that I can keep the mildew at bay for another 3 weeks as skittle cake x gelato can go for more than 70 days I hear. The other plant so chunky and I have plants that are ready to go in the skittles cake spot so I’m not that bothered. Hey d rather put one of the vege plants in here

1 Like

It’s just pissing me off that I wasted half my tent for a few months but learning curve it’s better to happen now. Than when I got an entire floor of a building goin.

1 Like

That’s wpm. And buds getting frosty. It’s sometimes hard to tell unless you’re pretty familiar with it.

Read through the link provided. There aren’t any final answers, but the bacillus foliar sprays seem to knock it back without leaving residual flavor.

2 Likes

Let me show you my vege tent bro tell me if you think my girls are ready for flower. I’d appreciate a second opinion

1 Like

If I were in your shoes I’d pull it especially if your already this close with the other plant into harvest time. You could atleast save one instead of racking your head and spinning wheels and time/energy on that one problem plant. And like you said you’ve got others in veg waiting to flower so no loss just a lesson gained. I would ask other what they think as well before pulling the trigger. I just have read and seen horror stories with trying to battle it.

What would you recommend? Pull the problem and let the other flowering plant ride it out with maintenance or risk it all and try to salvage??

2 Likes

My vege tent got one clone from a flowering plant that’s the one with the real big leafs and the other 2 are feminizes seed junky genetics willies kush cake. Should I wait more time ??

1 Like

Are all the plants in the tent at the same level of flowering? If so, I’d hit them all everyday with some orca/water spray for the first week. Then every 3 days until harvest. Then an extra long soak/peroxide bath.
Then nuke the tent and be sure to preventatively spray all veg or other flowering plants.

Pull the trigger they ready! You could wait a few if you wanted too of course but I think they are developed enough and then some they look great :+1::metal:

1 Like

I think they are close to harvest from what I have read.

Both those girls grew up together so yeah they are on same day of flower they same age. The big chunk plant is gonna be finished earlier than the problem plant anyway. The chunkier is sundae driver bag seed from jungleboys weed. I got lucky. I’m gonna throw the skittles cake away tomorrow and clean the tent with hydrogen peroxide and put the clone and a kush cake in the Flower tent I think that skittles is susceptible to powdery mildew anyway so I’m not getting rid of it.

2 Likes

My light went off in flower tent I feel like just putting that one in a bag now and taking it out side to the freezing cold. That son of a bitch.

Lol I’m outta likes but sounds like you’ve got this problem figured out and a great plan of action set in place. Again I am so sorry for your loss but we live and learn and fight another day! You look like you’ve got this growing thing dialed in for sure and look forward to updates and dank bud pictures!

1 Like

Air exchange, and air circulation are the two largest factors next to humidity. You want RH as low as you can get it with a dehumidifier. That should help with any mildew/mold issues.

1 Like

Thanks for the positive boost bud. Means a lot. There’s no advice or help or anything where I live. I’m in nyc so u know how it is. I’m on a mission though. A mission to bring the frost out of the buds and grow the dankest buds I can.

:+1::+1::+1: you got this, chin up and go into the next flower session a leg up on wpm and that awesome attitude and you’ll be throwing a record blizzard for NYC area with all that dank frost.

I hope you didn’t chop that plant down.

WPM is likely endemic in your area: you will never get rid of it unless you institute ‘clean room’ protocols.

That said you can manage for it. I believe I told you this already. Spray the whole plant down with 50/50 mix of 3% peroxide and distilled water. Wash it down thoroughly including the top of the soil layer and the fabric pot it’s in.

Increase airflow dramatically. ADD FANS!!!

Decrease humidity. Add a dehumidifier!!!

If you remove every plant you grow that develops WPM then you will never realize a harvest. Those that say it’s harmful are correct unless you remove it.

I always wash my harvest whether there’s WPM present or not.

1 Like

FYI everyone: I am not a prude and have been known to drop a colorful word now and again. That said: forum policy is clear about vulgar language. Please police yourself so we don’t have to. There are some posts here that are unacceptable. Please edit.

2 Likes

So can j just spray recharge no rite cus that’s got other stuff in it. I should get that stuff orca???