Help 8 weeks old not good

Hi guys , my autos ,blues haze, blue dream, blue cheese, gold leaf . 8 weeks since have 3 sets of leaves.
These girls have had some drama, they are grown out doors in a tent gazebo with sun light coming from 4 directions and most day I can take the roof cover and turn back to open roof. Now I’ve had some bad advice and I shouldn’t have listened, first I topped at 4 weeks and I shouldn’t have listened to that. We have had alot of bad weather ,hot winds , strong winds and I had to keep roof on alot.
My girls have not grown more than a foot high and really haven’t grown much foliage. Now I think the, trichromes and turning amber , can i save these girls and give them another 2 weeks or hang them now.
1 week ago I did spray them with pyrethrum bug spray, I wanted to use aloe Vera but was talked out of it, I’m also in a very hot area and it’s summer here.
Next grow will be better, I need these for medicine.
Photo hopefully will help with answers

Do you have that Photo?

Holmes i hope these uploaded ive tried 3 times

Hi Mr Holmes, I tried again to load photos ,please let me know if they went through on site or I can just try and sent them to you
Thank you

Yes they loaded, very small plants ! If your weather is good enough I would let them go long as possible!
If you can answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed

Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF

Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths

PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)

PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:ou want fill this out, maybe we can help!

1 Like

@heaven

I’m gonna hit you with it straight and unfortunately most of its bad news.

Your plants are almost done, wait until the tricombs turn a bit more cloudy your still clear, so more pistils should go from clear to orange as it finally matures.

To be honest topping autos is not the issue, but until you work out your growing skills best not to top.
Your soil seems pretty dry, dense and not very nutrient rich…

This grows almost over not much you can do now other than wait until they are finished.

I woildnt recommend smoking these plants, make coconut oil out of them and you will receive a much better finished product.

In the future if you chose to grow in soil grow in nutrient rich soil, with 30% added perlite.

Ilgm seed bank automatically, blue cheese, blue haze, blue dream, gold leaf.
Organic soil, cloth grow bags 30litre, ph 6.7, outdoor in gazebo tent, natural light and air no extras, no extra co2 , day temp 28’-38’ , night 17’-20’ , humidity 10%-40%, water soaking Tuesday and Friday mornings.
Feeds-dynamic lifter once a week
Nitrogen 2.6, phosphorus 0.4, potassium 1.6, calcium 0.4, suffer 0.6
Flower feed once a week
Richgrow black marvel
Nitrogen 13.08, phosphorus 1.18, potassium 6.98, iron 0.03.

Bug spray
Yates pyrethrum
0.3g/l, pyrethrum, 1.2g/l pimpernel,
butoxide.
I should not of just sprayed all over, that when my plants started looking bad, they where nice and green.

1 Like

Next time you grow in soil raise the pots up on something so you can put a measuring cup under and collect a runoff sample.

You need to add 30% perlite.
But either it was to cold, the soil was not ideal or they didn’t get good lighting.
If your feeding ph’d water (Ps oh soil water to 6.5) then it must be something above.

Also you let your water sit for 24hr to dechlorinate and not be ice cold when you fed correct?

Hi nicky my soil is good and has all organic products and perlite , I made it up from a recipe, yes the top looks dry I agree but that’s because of the hot wind we are getting this week . I’ve learnt alot from this grow and one is not listen to people who haven’t grown autos before I was gullible and kept second guessing myself.
I will infuture use this site more, I just have to learn how to navigate it better, im not good with computer stuff. .I nearly throw my phone just trying to log in.
Thank you for your helpful advice , it has been taken on board .

3 Likes

No problem
You can tag me by going @ Nicky
And it will show your asking for me so I can see that and get right to you.
I’ve grown autos for years.

Ide love to help you from scratch on your next grow to ensure your successful.
Something is a miss on this grow but by the size of the plants most likey multiple variables.
If it’s sunny where you live still and that warm you want to grow photos outside to be honest, try a fast flower photo genetic.

Autos are picky, but they make you become a good grower really fast so don’t get discouraged. I do suggest you start a new thread when you plan to start your grow and type out what your plan is then we can tell you how to improve it before you do it. That’s the best way when your new, talk about what your thinking about doing wait a day for input and then take that input and do it.
So yeah try some fast flowering genetics and some autos. That way you can home your skills on the autos while the fast flowering ones will be more resilient.

2 Likes

Hi nicky, how do I tag you.
Through reply or bookmark

Just put @Nicky and hit reply and he’ll be along
:v:

2 Likes

I have bought seeds from ILGM. Where can I find the BlueDream Auto?

I got it from ilgm , it was a 3 pack , blue cheese, blue haze, blue dream .

1 Like