HELP! 43 days old

Are these…are these balls?

This lady was severely stunted early on, I was using the wrong fertilizer. Blueberry Auto from ILGM, 43 days from seed, now in a coco/perlite mix, 3 gallon smart pot, GH Flora trio plus CaliMAGic, in my greenhouse from seed to harvest. Obviously female, lots of white hairs, buds already forming (I have exactly 5 bud sites at the moment, but lots of new growth since switching nutes, so maybe…?) Smells great already, but if this is a hermie (offensive??) I’m going to cry. Actual tears.

It’s hard to see because your pictured “balls” are out focus, but those look like female flowers.

2 Likes

@KeystoneCops indeed, using my cell camera and my hands shake. I’m see if one of my kids can get a better shot in an hour or so. If it is ‘balls’ wow there has to b a better name for that, if it is I know I have to remove it from the greenhouse or risk it pollinating my other plants. But will it still finish forming buds if I let it grow, like inside my house or somewhere? I’m not sharing my crop lol it’s all for me, and a few extra seeds could mean lots of experiments right? Or do I just trash it?

Do you have any others that will be affected? If not I don’t see the problem in letting it keep going.

What @KeystoneCops said. Looks like swollen calyx.

1 Like

@Druiddescent yes? This whole experience has been effed up at every turn, by my own doing of course. As of today, I have this plant (43days old), one that is 30 days, and three that are day 22.

1 Like

@Eagles009 Calyx. Technical term for plant balls? Still sounds dirty. Or is that something else entirely?

1 Like

It’s technically only the outer fleshy shell that covers up other parts of the flower but it’s used liberally to describe the female flower.

1 Like

@Eagles009 Oh goody. So, not balls?

1 Like

In my not so expert opinion. Not balls.

1 Like

Balls won’t have pistils coming out. The little hairs

1 Like

Thank you. I’ll try to remember that for when the little ones reach that stage

1 Like

No problem, do check back if you get more replies I’ve been wrong before. But this looks like an easy one to me, why I chimed in