Light system, size? 1000w hps

Temps; Day, Night. 76. 72

Humidity; Day, Night. 42

Ventilation system; Yes, 4" intake. 6" out through hps and 370 cfm

AC self contained vented outside tent

Co2; Yes, bag

went to 12/12 on August 1. scroged out 24 x 38

pics today

could it be too much carbs or fert? i water day 1 ferts until run off. day 2 is usually dryish so i use what is left from 8L day before usually 3 liter. day 3 dry. day 4 plain water until runoff. day 5 rest of water can plain ph water. day 6 dry. day 7 start all over again.

Possibly… that is why we mentions tds (total dessolved solids) and ppm (parts per million. They show how much ur girl is eating compared to how much you are feeding. Ill start the topic in a bit. You shouldnt be using so much leaf N at this stage in flower :thinking::thinking: do you know your npk values of your ferts? Hope u havent stopped feeding N completely yet

1 Like

im using sensi bloom a&b, molasses, I used once fox farm cha ching, bud ignitor, bud candy, voodoo juice, b52… what tds meter do you recommend?

5-4-8 in sensi bloom

I see apera often. I know they are kinda expensive. And primarily i see people using the pH version. But if you dont wanna have a drawer full of them id imagine not skimping.

ok, just ordered it. what should the tds be?

Depends on the age of your plant. Usually you want to test tds of ur feed… lets say 800 ppm. You feed ur girls and comes out around the same… you water 2 days later and its 500 ppm runoff. That means she is a hungry little critter and next feed you want your runoff around 900-1000. Sooner or later she will prove 1 of 3 things.
A. She is a devilish eater and you can feed her like a pig. (Constant drop of ppm by feed day)
2. She is picky af and burns easy. Or your pH is preventing her intake(Increasing or non moving ppm)
3. You have balanced and found her zen feeding zone.

3 Likes

Perhaps use some starter nutes like ArmorSI and RapiStart?? Maybe CaliMag as well…

1 Like

I did use cal/mag on my last feeding the day before I started seeing this

1 Like

Nutes with seedlings … I am more of a spray and pray. Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery with the girls…

im confused. this girl is 3 months old and 2 weeks into flower

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy: I had a new post notification which came up with the beginning of your thread… I see that your plants are awesome. Never mind d me

its 1 plant!!! just I think some nute burn
but THANKS !!

1 Like

i fed on sunday, i was away monday and tuesday morning i saw this. starting. last night looks the same as todays pics. yesterday i watered just ph 6.3 to runoff. im using sensi bloom a&b, molasses, I used once fox farm cha ching, bud ignitor, bud candy, voodoo juice, b52…

Dont sound like itll hurt long as u didnt full blast them. That tds would be a savior rn. But maybe the damage is done and correctd. We will find out together right :joy::joy:

I get my TDS meter today this afternoon. I will check. Bu tI think I am done feeding for a little while… again, Whatever the TDS is going in The next water i take tds on runoff and see the difference? How about right now, should I water it and check TDS to see how bad i may have overloaded it?

1 Like

Depends. When did you last water/feed?? Dont want to overwater her.

Just saw on other page uve never flushd. I believe you nute schedule calls for a flush or two between transitions correct?

I never read that anywhere… where would i find out that information?

Google it for the schedule. Manufacturing site. Sorry i cant do it specifically now but gimme a sec.

Actually ignore me. U only used it once. Ill just zip it n wait on the reading :joy:

1 Like

Hey man, just reading through this thread, looking for some answers/opinions to shut my buddies up bc I run co2 in conjunction with higher temps like you. Anyway theres a fan out now that is has a controller and thermometer on it. It’s called ac infinity fan by cloudline. I use it in my room and it helps keep temps where you want em with using ac if your area is sealed like mine! Happy growing!