HELP. 4 weeks what is happwning

here is day 11 of flower. all same plant. i have flowers all inside as well

This does not look like light burn.
A pesticide sprayer will limit the flow, and allow the water to absorb into the soil more thouroughly. Especially when in late flower and the roots have taken up most of the soil. @jt123
You could also use the sprayer to foliage feed as well.

Hi KingVars,

Myfriendis410 informed me that the spots on my leaves were actually caused by light bleaching. It’s also possible for them to be caused by a drop of water getting on the leaves and then the light shining on the water causes it to burn the plant. He said as long as the leaves are green and otherwise healthy looking you should just leave them. If it hasn’t changed for a month, I am inclined to think that this is definitely the case with your plants. Because if it were Leaf Septoria, it most likely would have continued to spread to more leaves and potentially other plants.

Thank you!

No problem! Good luck my friend

what does it look like to you?

Help!!! what does this look like

I think you have a potassium deficiency.

so what do i do? can i be getting root rot? im using sensi bloom a and b.

Relax my friend. I know it is scary but take a deep breathe.

Ok. Basics.

Hows ur watering schedule?
What week of flower? And feed?
Fabric pots i think
PH?
PPM?

Thanks, bro. I needed to read that right then. Like, for real.

More info…saw my neurologist yesterday, and I’m going for another brain MRI soon.

Totally random, sorry :joy:

I agree though, let’s start with the basics.

every other day till runoff but only if soil is dry. 5 gal fabric pit usually takes 3-4 gallons. day 14 of flower. using sensi bloom a&b, molasses, did cal mag last week, ph 6.3 to 6.5. dont test tds. feed twice a week. temp 76 day 70 night in grow tent humidity 35 to 45. lights 7 to 7

Hmmmm honestly man i have not the slightest. I dont wanna throw out the wrong things and make it worse. About how much of the lower leaves are browning like that? And if i were your i would invest in the ppm tds meter. See how much you girls are eating. I know another expense… but they could re hungry… or not eating. Itd be one more answer you knew solidly. Let me tag a few.

@garrigan65 (ur gonna get tired of me) @Countryboyjvd1971 @Myfriendis410 @blackthumbbetty @TDubWilly @Dieselgrower
@Justgrowin

Diagnosis a bit higher. Leaves acting funky. And scrogger’s have u guys dealt with this problem?

Also @jt123 by the end of this post i thought… hmmm maybe a new post for diagnosis. Would get seen.

I would start here if you haven’t been testing this

@jt123

here is a pic of NITROGRN DEFICIENCY

th2XV71QYK

The only time you tolerate signs of nitrogen deficiency is when you’re more than halfway
through flowering phase. During those closing weeks, your marijuana plants are focusing on
floral production so they sucks stored nitrogen out of leaves rather than doing the work of

That’s why you don’t need to add extra nitrogen (beyond the amount found in a properly-configured
flowering base nutrients product) to flowering crops after they’ve passed the midway point of
flowering cycle: excess nitrogen during flowering negatively affects bud development, taste, and aroma.

Fixing Nutrients Problems to Save Your Marijuana Plants

In later articles in this series, you’ll see a more detailed program for analyzing and fixing
marijuana nutrients problems but it’s important to understand a couple of things right away.
One thing to know is that organic or “natural” fertilizers often fail to remediate a deficiency
fast enough because they aren’t immediately bioavailable to your marijuana plants.

If you’re absolutely sure your marijuana root zone pH, grow environment, water, and other factors
are what they should be, and your plants are still showing signs of nitrogen deficiency in soilless
hydroponics marijuana growing, it almost has to be that something’s wrong with your base nutrients.

What are your remedies? If you’re growing in soilless hydroponics using synthetic hydroponics
nutrients, you have it pretty easy.

First, make sure your pH meter is working perfectly (or use the new pH Perfect base nutrients
that automatically buffer and adjust pH to the ideal sweet spot). Flush your
plants (I prefer
Final Phase or Flora Kleen), dump your reservoir, fill with reverse osmosis
water, and feed with
quality hydroponics base nutrients. When I say “quality hydroponics
nutrients,” I mean a reliable
brand of hydroponics base nutrients other than the brand you were using when
the nutrients deficiency
occurred.

You can also experiment with slight up and down adjustments of nutrients
strength (ppm) or nutrients
water pH and see if that corrects the problems. For example, many of us
follow the dosage instructions
on nutrients bottles and end up with 500+ ppm during flowering. In some cases,
that’s too much, and what’s
really strange is that using too much nutrients can result in nutrient deficiencies.

So try changing your dosage 50-100 ppm in either direction, and see if it makes a
difference.
Try adjusting you pH from 6.2 to 6.0. Different nutrients interact with root zone
material and
water differently, so that you might get absorption of 12 elements, but the pH is
wrong for three
other ones. Even small adjustments in pH (unless you’re using pH Perfect base
nutrients in which
case it doesn’t matter), can affect individual element’s absorption.

Wrote By
Stitch
Posted By
Garrigan65

could you start that for me. sometimes im a little slow on this stuff.

No problem. Ill paste a support ticket here for you to refill out so i can do this properly. And ill tag ya right too it. Dont forget to set it to watching so you can see responses as they come along

Also garrigan knows pretty well what he’s talking about. Seems like alot to digest and mostly article transfers. But he is spot on there. (As he usually is) how far into flower are u again? May not be a huge worry.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

If you can, upload a picture of your plant. It helps the diagnosis, if needed.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you :slight_smile:

Fill this out for me please

ok
… where do i paste it to? and thanks for your constant help

Here. New post it and ill paste there. And no problem at all! Just wanna see healthy grass being grown. My pleasure

ok
… where do i paste it to? and thanks for your constant help