HELP. 4 weeks what is happwning

That might be pretty hot for new seedlings but I’m not a hundred percent sure? If it’s regular soil I believe you want your pH at 6.5 but you can have it float between 6.3 and 6.8. I don’t feed any of my plants nutrients for at least three or four weeks when using a good strong soil but for the first 2/ 3 weeks or so especially when they’re real small I just mist the plants and the soil two times a day with pH water. That helps to make sure you aren’t drowning them. Good luck and enjoy your grow

1 Like

Tbh ar 4 weeks I wouldn’t dome the plant. It should be out in the open and building its strength. Also at 4 weeks you could start to think about feeding,

3 Likes

When I grew in soil I always did 2 to 3 transplants to bigger pots and caped at a 5 gal pot. Also if it’s in a big pot it takes twice as long to dry out. So lat it dry till you put your finger in up to first nuckle and it comes out dry as well as I would redome her with a 2L pop bottle and spray her lightly. Keep temps around 73 if possiable and let her stay in dome for 2 node growths and then take off dome if she looks happy and small fan above her to make her dance just a little will give her strength for future weight she will gain also what kind of light you useing she looks really small for 4 weeks

1 Like

Ok soil is 6.3ph going in and it should end at 5.9 to 6.5 run out soil less is a range not a set Num range for hydro is 5.5 to 6.5 makeing 6.0 neutral if u try to keep it at 5.8 all the time u will get mag and cal block out at roots and this I have researched the snot out of and since I switched to a range instead of a set num my girls do much better and I’m not going nuts trying to keep it at a set num

I just seen you are useing LED lighting with it being so young you need to put like 2 cfl daylight bulbs about 25 to 30 inches from plant I had the same issues when I tried led light had a 1000 watt full spectrum and it was to much light I didn’t want to swap light out at first but I did the cfl light for a few weeks and the growth took off this is me at week 4 flower trust me get a different light the led is going to kill it

I’m useing a phantum set and ceramic MH lighting with a 315w bal plz go to homedepot or what ever is near you and it will cost like 3 bucks you will see the difference in a few days the led is to intense for them and after they get healthy try the led u will see them suffer as soon as u go back to the led it is a light issues 100%

1 Like

Cfl bulbs wont work 20-30 inches from the plant, I’m wondering if you meant 2-3 inches.

1 Like

Espoma organic seed starter

1 Like

Yes 2 to 3” sry miss typed the 25 to 30 was meant for the led higher is better do to intensity

3 Likes

@jt123, too much water. I had same issue with this girl. 4 weeks old and started to get yellow and droopy. My drain holes in my planters weren’t big enough, your plant looks like mine.

2 Likes

Then I would transplant asap and @BigDaddyCain and @Aolelon have good input on your lighting and @NavyVet420 had the same looks as yiurs from over watering

1 Like

The cow manure pots should be ok but cow manure is super hot when applied directly

checkout the cowpotsl. They seem really cool. Let me know if you think it is too hot

ok, cfl… how many watts at this stage?

I would go with the daylight set of two it’s like 5000 kelvin per bulb like 60 watt each I think will to look and see what I got I know it says daylight on them that was a cheap fix to get me threw a few weeks wile I decided if I wanted to buy a real light set up and best thing I did I seen the light setup change the way she was growing and got the setup I use now it was night and day

can you send me a link or give me details of what you bought?

Yep just give me a day so I can get my list together

1 Like

Also do u mean a list of how I grow now or what I used when I grew in soil

Both if you dont mind

Ok in soil I used 100w cfl daylight bulbs for veg then a 1000 watt led king plus light for flower. Trails was better in soil with the led then it was for my dwc system I started with to get into hydro.

Ok now my rdwc system 5 black 5 gal buckets 15 ft 3/4 black tubing 15 ft 1/2 in black tubing 9 3/4 gromits 4 1/2 in gromits 7 3/4 straight fittings 4 1/2 in elbows 4 1/2 in tees nety bucket lids 4 1 black solid lid for rezivor 1 70 liters per min air pump 5 air stones 1 370 gal per hour water pump and now the light that I bought and fell I love with

I hope this helps I can link a photo of how it looks when done with this grow

Only pic I have right now of how it would look

2 Likes