HELP. 4 weeks what is happwning

Do you think its too late to start a scrog?

Sorry been gone. Its as already stated new growth. I go about 8 weeks in veg & if you do scrog will work. If youre going to flip i would just lst as stems start hardening in flower. Right now you can manipulate the stems but they start becoming stiff as you get into flower.

@Laurap Thank you. I am building my scrog today and will feed them through tonight… how high should the scrog beabove the soil?

I dont scrog as i like to move my girls around so i use the lst method. But folks that scrog usually go 20-24" from flooring.

flooring? but different pots have soil at different heights… can you give me a guess how high above the top of soil in the pot?

I cant but lets ask @Countryboyjvd1971. Hi sweetie CB

Good morning @Laurap how is everything
@jt123 Normally you want to be 28 or so inches from top of soil this give you room yo service the plant and keep the stem clean of growth under screen

Here a good guide to help

And to encourage you a picture of my last uears outdoor scrog
One plant under a 4x8 foot screen

What the heck one of this years
I just put screen over her a week and a half ago

at 8 weeks my girls are just 15". Gold leaf fem… and bag… please look at my pics and tell me if I should wait or do it now? im soo confused LOL

I can Always count on you my friend :wink:

@jt123 I start flush in 3days

This is my first scrog. Does it look right. 20" off ground. 22 x 44 each. 5 gal pots. 2-1000w mh. Monday i am going to flip to flower
@BigDaddyCain @neckNflu @raustin @Growit @Aolelon @FNG101v2 @Mudcrab01

Looks good

Looks good I would mabe fim the middle to get sides to bush out and Catch up with the tops you are going to fim

You are talking about the GL , the darker green? When should i flip it to flower? Thanks GIn for always helping

Well if you are scroging you got a few weeks so you can fill out the scrog so like mabe 2 weeks

Ok. Cool the girls germinated may 12. Does it seem a long time to veg?

No veg is as long as you want it. Scrogs with one plant will veg longer then a scrog with multi plants.

day 2 of flower… 1 have 2 - 1000 hps bulbs, 1 over each plant. doesn’t look as bright as my 1000 watt mh bulbs so i added a 250w cfl. look at my tent, can you tell me if it is not correct? @Hogmaster @Laurap @neckNflu @Sirsmokes @Tammie @Whodat66 @Budbrother

day 2 of flower… 1 have 2 - 1000 hps bulbs, 1 over each plant. doesn’t look as bright as my 1000 watt mh bulbs so i added a 250w cfl. look at my tent, can you tell me if it is not correct? @elheffe702 @PurpNGold74 @raustin @Growit @Sirsmokes @Aolelon @BigDaddyCain @Covertgrower @FNG101v2 @dbrn32