Help! 1 of 6 Plant appears to be wilting…what should I do?

Here is my grow journal: WW Auto 4x4 FF soil 2 Mars TSW2000 journal first time grower - #10 by Rich96

I haven’t changed anything since the last post and I have been checking atleast every 12 hours if they need a watering and the soil has been drying up little bit but not completely dry 1 inch deep. I also when taking the pictures noticed what looked like a tiny tiny little bug in that pot… it seemed to have slower growth around 4-5 days ago as you can see the difference in all the other ones…someone on my journal said the yellowing in the middle was just fine so it didn’t worry me much at first but now I’m thinking maybe this is from overwatering? Maybe roots couldn’t get enough oxygen and I never added any perlite to my fox farms combo I used which is not helping…I have treated all of the plants the same pretty much and all other 5 seem quite well…please help

Link to my post I made when they were seedlings curious about it. https://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/t/are-my-seedlings-doing-fine-pics/72512

2 Likes

Forgot to add that I just noticed it starting to wilt in the last few hours…

1 Like

Looks yo me like it was too much watering. See the top of the soil has a yellow green hue to it like algae is building up on it from constant being wet and the light hitting it. I would leave it be for another day or 2 until u pock up that pot and it feels air light. Then give it a good soak down with phd calmag water. Let some drip off then collect some runoff and get readings on the runoff water of that plant. It might be lacking something it might now. Best to get some numbers and a good calmag watering on it wont do any harm to it. With the size id think unless in hott climate prolly a good 4 days no water after a soak down. U always wanna water til a touch of runoff so everything is wet if soil then wait til dry til next water if coco water daily sometimes twice a day

2 Likes

Overall plants look great ! The small one with a little droop I also vote let the pot dry out a bit.

2 Likes

I did water that one just a tiny bit to try and get me by (about 3-4oz) until this gets here: [Amazon link](Limited-time deal: Botanicare HGC732110 Cal-Mag Plus, A Calcium, Magnesium, And Iron Plant Supplement, Corrects Common Plant Deficiencies, Add To Water Or Use As A Spray, 2-0-0 NPK, Quart Amazon.com : Botanicare HGC732110 Cal-Mag Plus, A Calcium, Magnesium, And Iron Plant Supplement, Corrects Common Plant Deficiencies, Add To Water Or Use As A Spray, 2-0-0 NPK, Quart : Fertilizers : Patio, Lawn & Garden)

I will then do as you said…thank you!!

2 Likes

Finally got my cal mag, was wondering what dosage you recommended?

Depends. I do 2 ml per gal if i do just water days. 1 ml of i mix with anything else none if i use jacks. If this makes sense

1 Like

Here’s what she looks like now…just gave her her second dose of cal mag (2ml/gal)

1 Like

So as long as the yellowing turns green looks good. Wonder why it’s coming out so yellow to start. @PurpNGold74 @kaptain3d @MidwestGuy @CMichGrower did u happen to get any kind of run off numbers when u watered last.

1 Like