Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

I have GG from ilgm and they are just as short

Hey there Hellraiser it’s been awhile. I am into 4 weeks with the plants.

I want your opinion on these. After this grow its break time. We are getting close to the 100s and I don’t feel like paying a high electrical bill. have a goodnight
I definitely not going to grow zkittlez not enough room for it to grow

7 Likes

Looks good, nice and healthy and busy growing buds.

2 Likes

So you think they need to be defol? I clear out leaves that are blocking and damaged leaves.

2 Likes

Just some selective defol perhaps, good time to get rid of any large leaves that are shading buds, I generally go after any large leaves growing directly from a branch stem and leave the bud leaves alone.

3 Likes

Ok I will maybe do some more I take leaves off of it so often. 4 weeks into it.

1 Like

@Allinherhead Thank you for posting that R/O setup information. Average TDS out of our tap is 667 - I swear you almost have to chew our water! I had been thinking of hundred$ to install R/O - but it seems there are gradations of options. One of these is definitely in my future.;

1 Like

I have a 5 micron spin down filter ($28) and then a 1 micron dual element particle and charcoal filter ($50) then softener then uv light ($250- which is only to kill the coliform bacteria, for drinking purposes)otherwise the crap in our water would quickly destroy the ro setup. I only use the ro for the grow. it does not serve the whole house. If you arent handy with torch and solder it can all be done with sharkbite fittings or pex. If you were around st louis i would offer to help I can send more detailed pics.

5 Likes

@Allinherhead ya, I’m good with the plumbing stuff. I like that setup, well done. I’m in the Az desert - otherwise I’d take you up on your help offer!

1 Like

Meh, whats a 20 hr drive between friends lol.

4 Likes

Hey @OlyBoy98503! Good to see you around. I’m set to follow @Hellraiser adventures in jacks lol. I’m getting a late start because I’ve been reading through the troves of his other journals. Are you still outdoor growing? Do you have a recent journal? I’m moving outdoors with some plants this summer and need to do some more research.

2 Likes

You want outdoor, look at @big123 and whatever skullduggery he’s up to now.

6 Likes

Day 42 of flowering, did another round of defoliation as the leaves were getting pretty thick again, last big defol.

25 Likes

A closer look

22 Likes

These shots are after defol?

3 Likes

Yes, pics are after defol.

7 Likes

Should I ever water my plants till I see run off? I’m in soil medium, but have never seen runoff during my waterings. Plants are about 6 weeks above ground and I just flipped to 12/12.

2 Likes

5 Likes

I would water to roughly 20% runoff.

5 Likes

Every watering?

5 Likes