Hellraiser grows Zkittlez and Banana Kush in coco with Jacks 321

Nice color. I really do like that purple. Excellent growing. Can not wait to see another.

3 Likes

Have you ever had bad purple weed? I havenā€™tā€¦

1 Like

Iā€™ve had horrible purple weed lmao called red poison

3 Likes

I havs
E a guard cat and a cat that will eat every leaf he can get to. He wont touch the buds but he sure will be a damn CATerpillar and eat the green ass leaves lol. Heres my guard cat. Shes a beast. 24 lbs now but my baby. The troublesome one is my wifes shishhead

@Hellraiser tent is looking on point man. Love the work.

6 Likes

They should grow their own!

7 Likes

Not in a very long time.

2 Likes

Do you know what PPM scale your meter uses? I am using EC for my measurements.

1 Like

Not a cat person but that sure is a cute cat.

3 Likes

What is everyoneā€™s thought of putting my 4 week auto outside to finish off since it doesnā€™t really need a light change? I started it indoors with a 400w MH bulb in ffof soil.

5 Likes

Bob ross said ā€œits your world you can do whatever you want thereā€.

7 Likes

Iā€™m about ready to leave my week 4 autos outside for good. The night time temps here still dip into the low 40s and Iā€™m okay with that.

2 Likes

I think imma give it til the 15th. Temp here are going a bit below 40, so I donā€™t wanna risk it. Maybe Iā€™ll put them in and out, well see what the weather looks like.

3 Likes

Heres my 11 day old auto, born n raised outside. Only thing is, you would benefit more from the increased light hours indoors, but i totally understand the desire to flower outdoors. So its up to you, try it both ways eventually so you will know which way works best.

6 Likes

I donā€™t currently have a ppm meter, only EC (Apera EC20), when I do mention ppm, Iā€™m going with the USA 500 scale and just doing the EC to ppm conversion for 500 scale (1.0 EC = 500 ppm).

5 Likes

Got ya. Will keep that in mind!

1 Like

Another week down, day 35 of flowering.

25 Likes

Closer look

22 Likes

Looks amazing man! Any of your taller branches showing any light stress? I have a couple that do and not sure if I want to super crop againā€¦I may just let them do their thing. Whatā€™s the worst that can happen?

4 Likes

No, the tallest colas seem fine, no bleaching of buds, no bud pistils getting burned up or prematurely changing color, still as white as snow, getting a little leaf tip burn but I donā€™t worry about that, no biggie.

7 Likes

Iā€™ll post in here for community knowledge, when you talk about removing ā€œsucker branches,ā€ can you tell me if you would have removed the lower branches you see here?

9 Likes