Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Yep, just hanging upside down with a rope ratchet shoved thru a hole where the stand would mount.

10 Likes

What a beautiful mind.

Lights are about to go off in 15 minutes, so I’m going to hang them like you did. I think I saw previously that you keep them on low speed… do you just try to angle them for a cross breeze above the canopy?

2 Likes

Yep, just a cross breeze over the canopy.

3 Likes

How is the humidity? With GG that is outside, do you have to watch its heat / direct sunlight with the black pot? I have some house wrap laying around and thought I would cut some to put around the black fabric pots I have in the garden (northern lights photo and jack herer autos.

For the flowering and veg tents, humidity is about 30RH. Outside it is 15RH, with over 100F day temps. After giving her a couple days of morning sun/afternoon shade/early evening sun to acclimate, she’ll be put in direct light all day. This plant did not get a fabric pot, I went with a 7 gal black plastic pot instead, so it wouldn’t dry out as fast. Other than that, will do nothing special to deal with the heat, they manage somehow.

7 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

The four plants in the tent are absolutely beautiful. And all you’ve done at this point is top them as I recall? (Aside from taking great care of them).

1 Like

Yes, just topped and cleaned up bottoms, cleaned up big fans in the middle to uncover more tops to come up to the canopy. The canopy is getting quite full, it’s what I’m used to seeing, a full canopy even before I hit flowering, which you can see what happens with that in my flowering tent.

6 Likes

That’s going to be my goal for my first few grows. Think I’ll get a few under my belt before trying to SCROG. You’ve achieved a beautiful canopy with just the plants and that seems like a great goal in and of itself before complicating things.

Do you mind if I tag you in my grow journal? I know you are busy, so I don’t want to pressure you to help another newbie along. No worries if not.

2 Likes

@Hellraiser :v::ok_hand::love_you_gesture::+1::facepunch: “the man”
Super clean set up and quality grow. Beatiful to watch.

1 Like

I like to maximize the use of space, so I fill it all with bud. I only use the screen to hold up the heavy colas, got tired of using string and yoyo’s and other things to hold up some of the heavy colas from falling over in late flowering, so the evolution to the screen came in to solve that problem. Just another one of the things I’ve adopted for the efficiency. Put up a screen and never have to mess with tying up heavy colas.

Yeah tag me in me, glad to help.

4 Likes

Looking really good :v:

I’ll be glad when they get the problems with the site figured out. I’ve noticed a lot of people are starting new/different journals just to be able to post pictures. Kinda defeats the idea of keeping everything in one place. I can’t believe it is taking them this long to figure things out ending week 3 for me. Hell, Maybe they will get er fixed before I start my next run :v:

6 Likes

Your foliage is outstanding!

1 Like

Your cherry ice cream is outstanding!

1 Like

Great looking grows. Looks like those will be tasty!!

2 Likes

Im going to use the thai method of scrogging in my greenhouse. Im going to wait a bit more for the tops to double up, then put 3 horizontal 1x2 like a ladder up the back wall, then 3 in front. Then I will poke 2x2 across anywhere the branches need support. The thais use bamboo… seems to be a shortage of bamboo in Canada! :laughing:
Oh and yer dope looks amazing! Big props on the product, hope it smokes as good as it looks!

6 Likes

Thanks guys!

I got the new 3x3x8 Gorilla tent in, just waiting for the flowering girls to finish up before taking the old tent down and put the new one up. If I wasn’t using a screen, I would have done that this past weekend. It was time for a new tent anyway, been using the old Apollo tent for 6 years and the main zipper was starting to act up, surprised I got so many years of use from it, amazing value.

With the taller Gorilla tent, will let the girls get a bit taller above the screen and maybe use a another screen for dual screen action.

7 Likes

Yep, very aggravating, I can’t post any more pics this thread, it already shut me down.

1 Like

This is the worst thing to happen to knowledge and understanding since the burning of the Library of Alexandria and I think that may be an understatement.

3 Likes