Hellraiser grows Gorilla Glue and other stuff

Do you use domes over your seedlings hellraiser?

1 Like

Nope, never used domes for seedlings, never felt the need.

7 Likes

Got to join the new journal, the first one was awesome!

2 Likes

Do you recommend a particular brand of Perlite and Myco?

How long before you think your girls are away from harvest?

1 Like

Hey @Hellraiser, just went to my local grow store, and Bud Factor X is back. AN hasn’t updated their website yet for some reason, it still says it’s unavailable in the US, but it’s back on the shelf here. The owner of the store said it was just re-released. Figured I’d let you know.

2 Likes

Hey @Tenga, I mainlined a bunch of Gorilla Glues and MK Ultras last year. The grow went very well, but I didn’t find any advantages to the technique other than the plants look really freaking cool, lol. If you’re thinking about doing it to try and increase your yeild, I wouldn’t suggest it. If you’re looking to gain experience training plants, or just want to try it because you’ve seen it and it interests you, I’d say go for it.
If you do it, let me know. I’d be happy to share what I learned and some pics of how I did it.

2 Likes

Sweet, will look for some.

2 Likes

Tx @Cap_Ron i read that when ur colas/buds are all the same size its easier to avoid mold. They all dry and cure the same. I live in a very humid place so looking for ways to head off mold at the pass. But from what Hellraiser and others are sharing with me I can see its not worth it! And ty for sharing being that u just did it, u know!! I had already topped my purple haze off at node 4. But i didnt prune off node 3 branches yet so im gonna leave those and just work with this. Not mainlined exactly. Call it a “noob special”

2 Likes

I use this perlite

https://www.amazon.com/Espoma-PR8-8-Quart-Organic-Perlite/dp/B002Y0AK6S/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=perlite&qid=1590684278&sr=8-3

and this myco

https://www.amazon.com/Xtreme-Gardening-RT4402-Mykos-2-2-Pound/dp/B003STB5N6/ref=sr_1_4?dchild=1&keywords=myco&qid=1590684341&sr=8-4

4 Likes

@dp69, The Cherry Ice Cream usually takes 10 weeks for flowering, in week 7 now so 3 more weeks unless they finish a little faster under the new LED light, planning on another week of giving ferts than go water only til the trichs tell me they’re done.

3 Likes

@Cratix not sure if u follow Hellraiser already. But hes an excellent teacher
Def read his journal, take notes!

2 Likes

@Hellraiser, 4 days and they just popped through. Just put the light closer to them.
Grow thumbnail thumbnail2

6 Likes

My very first grow!!

5 Likes

@dp69 Nice, good luck!

1 Like

@dp69 its so exciting when they first poke thru! Wait a couple days and they look like little eagles!

2 Likes

Yeah, those HLG lights will crank out some heat at max watts and are bright as hell. Plants look good and healthy.

2 Likes

Very exciting!

3 Likes

Should I put the lights all the way up or half way?
Ended up in the shower stall instead of the bedroom as I said early on!!

2 Likes

@dp69, I can’t tell you how jealous I am of the drain in your grow room floor! :slight_smile:
I’m in the middle of the flush on my closet grow. 11 plants in 5 gallon pots. I lugged 110 gallons of runoff to my bathroom in 5 gallon buckets Tuesday night, lol.

9 Likes